Voucher issue

Thank you researching the issue @jon. I know you are all pretty busy and resolving these issues is as fun as cleaning pig stables. I’m lending my encouragement to get the new vouchers sooner than later. To borrow a line from the movie “When Harry Met Sally”:

Image result for when harry met sally when you find the person

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with some plugins, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

6 Likes

I love the adaptation :rofl: way prettier!

I believe that this should be sorted out soon. But can’t promise that this week still. @gianfranco is taking care of this and I know that he has a few other important matters in his plate at the moment.

4 Likes

Add another person here. I’ve got plugins in my cart and would like to use a voucher to pay for them…

2 Likes

Hope to fix this on Friday gentlemen :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi,
Same experience here. I also wanted to ask if we should have received a code for the 50€ voucher offered to Tier 3 backers. I can’t find anything related to this in my e-mails. I have received the 3 codes for the 150€ voucher though.

1 Like

hi @funkypou !

@jon talked about this in his post in another thread… here it is for reference:

cheers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @plutek. It’s sometimes tricky to find information in the forum, especially in long topics. My keywords didn’t match. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yep!

…no worries… glad to help! i probably spend way too much time reading things around here… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

We feel you. A bit out of topic, but we have been discussing ways to tackle this, as some of you know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve already used the discount code number 1 (between and december and begining january), today (five minutes ago) I tried the second one but it gives me an error “Enter a valid gift code”.
There are still problems on Mod Shop?

1 Like

Hi @Rino2,

I just purchased Looperlative LP3 with the voucher 1 without problem. Have you received the e-mail from Gianfranco with the updated coupons ? I got it today.

4 Likes

Update code? Well no! I’ve received only one mail on 22 dec with the 3 codes…
Do you mean I must wait/ask for updated code?
I have allready used code 1 with success between the end of the year…
Well… I’ll wait

1 Like

I received an e-mail today mentioning a problem with the previous codes and giving 3 new ones. I don’t know if every backer is concerned. I’m not in the same situation as yours because I hadn’t used the vouchers before today. Check your spams just in case.

6 Likes

You don’t need to ask.
We are solving the problem and if you didn’t receive it yes, you should receive it really soon. I actually believe that you should already have it, but if you don’t and don’t receive it in the next couple of days, please let me know

2 Likes

Thanks, it arried the day after my mail and now it works

4 Likes

Hi everyone

The situation with the coupons is now fully sorted.

I had a bit of extra effort needed for the cases in which one of the coupons was already partially used, but all is now in place.

I am sorry for the hassle guys :innocent:

Happy purchasing!!!

12 Likes

Gianfranco and all the stuff…
Thanks for your work and for getting MOD live.
also Thanks for the Coupons problem sorted out.

I’ve a little question about it… As you can immage it’s very difficult to use all the amount of the single coupon (50 euro) in one shot.
It’s possible to use more than one coupons at time?
Just an example… From my firt coupon I have 13 euro, from my second 8 euro, Can I use both code to buy one plugin?
This situation will be more clear after the use of the 3rd coupon…

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello, I’m still waiting for vouchers, I already wrote a mail at sales@mod.audio: I checked also on “spam” but I received only 3 mails from you: one for confirmation order, one for shipping and the last for delivery.
My order is #1320.
Can you help me?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I believe that Shopify doesn’t allow to use of multiple codes simultaneously :confused:

@Teuvosick, I believe that I’ve already answered you there. The gift cards for the latest orders (like yours have not yet been processed. They should be very soon. You will receive an email with them.

2 Likes

Hi @jon,
Please, find a solution to this problem. We agreed to pay extra 150€ to receive our Dwarf, we accepted to give MOD a period before using the coupons to keep you in a better financial situation. You found the solution of dividing our payment in 3 coupons. That’s OK for me as long as we are not wronged by this last decision because of a technical issue.

I hope you understand me. We have 200€ in coupons. If I buy a plugin, I definitely don’t want to add money just to use a coupon completely.

An example of solution could be to add all the rests in the last coupon when it’s active (1st of July).

2 Likes