Voucher issue

I am wanting to purchase plug ins using voucher but there’s no where for me to enter codes when I go to checkout. It only gives google pay and credit card option

2 Likes

If you proceed to the payment section don’t you get a filed somewhere there?

1 Like

No. When it shows my credit card info there’s no discount code box

1 Like

2 Likes

Same here, no more coupon field on the screen

2 Likes

I guess that this is an automatic behavior of the Shopify system.
We had some issues with the vouchers setup and we needed to void them - you should receive new ones very soon.
So likely at this moment we have no discounts available and the system doesn’t even offer the option to input them.
I’m not 100% sure if this is exactly what is happening, but I believe that it’s likely that.
Please wait until you receive the new ones and let us know if the field pops up somewhere or not (an opportunity for us to learn something about Shopify as well :slightly_smiling_face:).
Sorry about the inconvenience.

10 Likes

Thank you researching the issue @jon. I know you are all pretty busy and resolving these issues is as fun as cleaning pig stables. I’m lending my encouragement to get the new vouchers sooner than later. To borrow a line from the movie “When Harry Met Sally”:

Image result for when harry met sally when you find the person

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with some plugins, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

6 Likes

I love the adaptation :rofl: way prettier!

I believe that this should be sorted out soon. But can’t promise that this week still. @gianfranco is taking care of this and I know that he has a few other important matters in his plate at the moment.

4 Likes

Add another person here. I’ve got plugins in my cart and would like to use a voucher to pay for them…

2 Likes

Hope to fix this on Friday gentlemen :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi,
Same experience here. I also wanted to ask if we should have received a code for the 50€ voucher offered to Tier 3 backers. I can’t find anything related to this in my e-mails. I have received the 3 codes for the 150€ voucher though.

1 Like

hi @funkypou !

@jon talked about this in his post in another thread… here it is for reference:

cheers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @plutek. It’s sometimes tricky to find information in the forum, especially in long topics. My keywords didn’t match. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yep!

…no worries… glad to help! i probably spend way too much time reading things around here… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

We feel you. A bit out of topic, but we have been discussing ways to tackle this, as some of you know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve already used the discount code number 1 (between and december and begining january), today (five minutes ago) I tried the second one but it gives me an error “Enter a valid gift code”.
There are still problems on Mod Shop?

1 Like

Hi @Rino2,

I just purchased Looperlative LP3 with the voucher 1 without problem. Have you received the e-mail from Gianfranco with the updated coupons ? I got it today.

4 Likes

Update code? Well no! I’ve received only one mail on 22 dec with the 3 codes…
Do you mean I must wait/ask for updated code?
I have allready used code 1 with success between the end of the year…
Well… I’ll wait

1 Like

I received an e-mail today mentioning a problem with the previous codes and giving 3 new ones. I don’t know if every backer is concerned. I’m not in the same situation as yours because I hadn’t used the vouchers before today. Check your spams just in case.

6 Likes

You don’t need to ask.
We are solving the problem and if you didn’t receive it yes, you should receive it really soon. I actually believe that you should already have it, but if you don’t and don’t receive it in the next couple of days, please let me know

2 Likes