Looperlative - LP3 Basic

Good to know there are improvements.
I’ve been focused lately more on filling my giant gaps on music theory, rather than looping. But that’s a reason to return to use looping once again, would report if get reproduced again after the update.

I need also to notice that I do not even have reverse assigned.

My midi assigned controls which I use are:
LOOP, TRIGGER, UNDO, ERASE,

Hw assigned controls:
REC/DUB, RECORD MODE

Btw my looping pedalboard is rather heavy after adding some neural network stuff, and in retrospective I wonder if LP3 crash probability correlates with CPU usage intensity. ( which sits somewhere within 60-80 percent)

P.S.

127 for press, 0 for release. Anyway, when I get the issue reproduced, LP3 does no react to WebUI clicks as well.

1 Like

Ok, it is still possible that the changes that I made will fix things. There were certain oddities around bounds checking on the loop that have been fixed.

2 Likes

Hi,

I’ve noticed a bug while using LP3 Basic - it does not record exactly as much as was recorded, it adds about 2 seconds of silence to the recorded loop. I thought the issue is because of MOD footswitch but I’ve tried it on DuoX buttons and the result is this same.
It reffers to DUox - I have not noticed it while using Dwarf.
I bught also Looperlative (the big one) but have not tested it yet.

Hi @Lukasz,
I don’t know if it’s related but I had a similar experience whit the LP3 when I didn’t know the ending tap had to happen before the end of the bar. If it’s a tiny bit too late, you can have a whole blank measure added to your recording. I’m not sure it’s still the case but you can read a few posts from this one :

LP3 Basic is the big one. The little one is called LP3 One.

3 Likes

Is it possible to save and export loops?

You can save tracks as the “Save Track” button says :

There’s no “Export” function but I suppose you can browse the folders from your computer and get the WAV files.

1 Like