Dwarf reboot

Me too! :partying_face:

6 Likes

I have been refreshing this page and finally able to get one just now
https://mod.audio/mod-dwarf-crowdfunding/

2 Likes

Just arrived !
Iā€™m very grateful to MODā€™s team and to all the people who supported the reboot!
Hope to produce some good stuff to share!
A long night is waiting for me!

11 Likes

I had no liquidity when the reboot 150$ option was launched, but now I have some more money to spare.

Will a ā€œsecond waveā€ option be available sometime from now? Maybe a 100$ option for those unable to dash out 150$ which of course goes queued after all the ā€œfirst waveā€?

2 Likes

Little questionā€¦ how vouchers works?
I meanā€¦ Iā€™m a lucky one from the lottery ā€œbuy nowā€ and Iā€™m waiting for DHL news.
So, my payment is valid and accepted, Iā€™ll receive a new mail with a sort of code inside? After the registration of the device?

Thanks
Rino

2 Likes

Hi everyone

Today we did a sprint here to ship all the remaining units that were purchased this week.

Even my son was here helping :slight_smile:

And here is the loaded UPS truck:

Between today and tomorrow I will send out the 3 vouchers to all backers that purchased them.

We will receive more units from production but we are now reaching the cutoff date to ship before the holidays.

I will send emails when we get the new units and we will ship them out until the first week of January.

Hope you guys enjoy your Founders units :slight_smile:

@jesse will soon share some very special boards for your holiday delight

Best wishes

Gianfranco

25 Likes

I didnā€™t receive any notification, though? No mail that my order was processed, no tracking number or anythingā€¦

1 Like

Same. On shop app it shows shipped but no tracking number and didnā€™t receive any email verifications on purchase

1 Like

It arrived! \o/
(UPS was even a day early!)

Will shoot a little unboxing tomorrow :wink:

7 Likes

Same for me. They had planned to deliver it today and it was in my mailbox yesterday. I was pleased because today, I wonā€™t have the time to play with it. But yesterday was too short to dive deeply into the power of this beast. Next week will be a big geek time. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

For me it is the opposit!!
They planned a delivery on 27 and today they posponed on 29!

1 Like

@the_unlord and @Nhark was your payment processed correctly? Meaning: was the money out of your bank account or credit card?
Have you also checked the spam folder?

1 Like

Itā€™s OK now: mails was in the ads tabs in gmail :roll_eyes:
Got a tracking number and a mail with the vouchers!

4 Likes

Do you have any estimation for the next batches (amount, day)? I missed all 3 attempts so far (it seems the window of opportunity was short every time), and I donā€™t really want to keep refreshing the page ten times a day hoping it might say that it is possible to orderā€¦ not so good for the stress level.

2 Likes

Still havenā€™t received any emails from Mod but I got an email from UPS and itā€™s on the way. Just curious about vouchers now.

1 Like

@Joal_ban_Kluane

No need to stress. I will send an email every time I add new inventory.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, but do you have any idea of when it is planned, e.g. once per working day ? two or three times a week ? including over Christmas period or not ? Just to adjust my expectations :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is a short interruption for the holidays on practicaly all sides. Yet this production run continues straight after and shipments from the factory are planned for next week. So you can expect an email by the end of the week.

5 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, Iā€™ll wait payiently till next week then. Happy holiday season !

3 Likes

I got mine just in time for the holiday week. It will be a few days until I can really spend some time with the it.

Glad to be part of this group of founders units.

Best to all for the holidays.

11 Likes