Dwarf reboot

Arg, so frustrating. The email came in the middle of the night in my timezone and by the time I got up (the next morning) the first 50 are already gone.

4 Likes

It must have sold out within a couple of hours. Guess I’ll try reloading the page once a day this week to see if any more show up.

4 Likes

@Thebias and @daniel,

If I recall correctly from other posts, the number of available “coupons” is constrained by the number of units they have available. Production is happening in batches, so I am guessing they will offer more opt-ins as new units come from the factory.

I understand your frustration nonetheless.

Since this is the thread specifically for the Dwarf, they might post updates as to the new batches.

1 Like

In max 3 hours: I saw the e-mail 3 hours later and they were already gone.
Just a little more patience, then…

Latest e-mail was dated 10 minutes ago and they’re already gone. Crazy.

3 Likes

Don’t know if there were 50 again this time, but I really need an alarm on my mailbox :smiley:

1 Like

Is everybody getting the email? I have not received any emails

Me neither. Maybe they still sent this only to a subset of people to avoid a run on the few devices or this goes by order of replies to the original survey or so.

I get the email at 4:20am. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also received the “2nd attempt” email at 4:20am (smoke 'em if you got 'em!). I’m glad that the demand continues and that folks are keeping their promise to pay the additional fees. However, after waiting more than 32 months I’m not thrilled to have to compete against the crowd for my device. Twice I’ve “gone to get my Dwarf” and been met with “Out of Stock”.

10 Likes

I’m sorry that you’re going through this sort of lottery.

In spite of year-end blocks and other ongoing shipment issues, I am hoping the factory can keep unit output high and that all backers will be contemplated at one point.

2 Likes

4:20 was just 11 Dwarfs but more later today, also for the folks in the Americas.

I understand it feels a bit random. Please don’t be too worried, it’s a matter of when (counted in days) and not if you are getting your Dwarf. We are in a position to fulfill everyone who opted-in (at least until now) from this run.

Today’s production yield was 73 units and quality is stable. Just parcel services are becoming slow due to the peak time load, first one took already 2 days inbound now, and I guess outbound it’s now getting tight for delivery before the holidays depening on your location. Beeing 1-2 weeks earlier overall was desired, but ambitous.

After all the nerve wrecking unproductive times this year, I really like we are closing the year going full steam. Which is not only true for production and fulfilment, we will have quite some releases still…

9 Likes

I imagine these are going to all the backers who opted in. Definitely check your spam and FYI they’re getting sent to my Kickstarter account email.

2 Likes

Refreshing the page repeatedly hoping for more vouchers to show up!

Thank you for dropping some later in the day for those of us on the other side of the Atlantic. I’m glad to see that units are shipping and will be super excited to find one land on my doorstep. I have so many ideas that I have been waiting to try with the Dwarf.

7 Likes

There are more available RIGHT NOW!

4 Likes

…aaand gone already. Yinz are all quick! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Seriously? I JUST placed my order and it went through.

4 Likes

That’s quite reassuring.

Hope that eases the minds of those waiting for the Dwarf. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t believe it. This time I managed to place my order - seems so unreal…
First time I looked one hour after the mail, second time 10 minutes…
Woohoo!

6 Likes

“Your order is on the way” :face_holding_back_tears:

I can’t believe it. What a christmas gift after all these years…

9 Likes