Dwarf reboot

I’m ready too, mail - mail - mail :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi,

are there any updates on the start for sending units?

1 Like

Just sitting here at home in the Greater Toronto Area and I’m very excited at the prospect of receiving my Dwarf in the near future. Thought I’d share.

3 Likes

I have just removed it.

Thanks for pointing out.

2 Likes

There were some more things to sort with the transition to Founders Edition until manufacturing could ramp up. But yay, we received a first big shipment of those from the factory today:

And production is running full steam, plenty more are incoming. All the accessories are already waiting to be packed in the shelves and everything is set. Sadly our fulfillment assistant scheduled for the peak load until X-mas tested positive today (get well soon!). Yet we are committed to get everything we get in also out to you guys and will find enough hands for that.

QC in progress now. Check out the final design:

@gianfranco is sending an email today with the next steps to all backers who opted-in for the voucher offer.

18 Likes

Exciting News!

3 Likes

Man, those are looking sweet! Got my email about what’s happening from Gianfranco, so just waiting for the invite to pay. Brilliant!

5 Likes

My letter to Santa Claus seems to be working :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please, let me know how shopify works. I’ve never used it… so… when the email come, what are the steps to follow? Credit card, Paypal…

The payment button in the email will take you directly to the checkout.

We use Shopify as our e-commerce system. The payments available depend on your country.

Here in Europe we have Credit Card, Klarna and Bank Transfer (via Sofort).

Not sure if Klarna and Sofort are available outside Europe, but the credit card surely is available everywhere.

If you have any issue with the checkout please contact us and we sort it out for you.

3 Likes

Thanks Gianfranco, I’m from Italy so credit card will be the solution.

2 Likes

Will everyone who opted for the voucher receive a founders edition, or will we receive according to the survey we filled in before the reboot? I have a slight aesthetic preference for the normal edition, but I’ll be happy with either

2 Likes

I believe all crowdfunding units will use the Founders Edition case. This also makes it easier to discern during the fulfillment process which units are for backers and which should go to retail stores. Asking for per-backer specifications would add too much strain on the team. I think it’s a fair solution (and as a Tier 3 backer I don’t mind that others also get a chance for the unique case)

2 Likes

Hi @Schwalb

We have indeed collected option from people who wanted a black unit. @jon is on top of it.

The only caveat it that, right now, we can either send a normal black retail unit (no mention to crowdfunding at all in the laser engraving) or we can send a grey founders edition.

Those who want a black units with the “Crowdfunding Edition” added to the bottom plate laser engraving will need to wait until January.

We are followng up with the people who opted for the black unit in regards to this option.

Best

3 Likes

I haven’t filled this survey, however I am interested in this voucher offer. Is it possible?

2 Likes

sure.

please fill it here: MOD Dwarf delivery choice

2 Likes

I backed the Dwarf on Kickstarter in March 2020 and hoping to get a Founders Edition asap. When should I expect an email with the Shopify link?

6 Likes

At the risk of overstepping bounds, and despite the fact that nobody asked me to, I have edited the text for the Delivery Choice Form.

I’m the first to admit that I have a hard time controlling my editorial impulses.
It’s a problem. I’m seeking help.

In the meantime I hope you can forgive the intrusion:

4 Likes

I’m not sure what you think you edited, but the document requires permission before it can be changed.

1 Like

I edited it. I didn’t publish it. That’s up to whomever is in charge.

1 Like