Dwarf production updates wanted:)

Hohooo I got my tier 2 moddwarf!!

Super happy and impressed with it.

Thanks mod team!

I was lucky to have a raspberry pi with Mod during the waiting time… But moddwarf is another thing…

2 Likes

You must receive an email from UPS.

Most likely your device is one of the few from tier 2 that we still didn’t manage to ship :confused:

1 Like

Please don’t leave it like that for long :cry: He is desperately searching for a new family and great user :slight_smile:

That’s no worries matey! Things take time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any status info on contribution 418, tier 2 requested? Thanks.

So I was just greeted by an email message that the delivery man couldn’t deliver the package due to noone being at home. which is strange as I’ve been at home the whole day waiting for the package.
Seems the delivery man just looked that it’s a high apartment building, no point in trying to press the buzzer.

I’m a bit bummed out over this
now I have to go to the UPS Access point some 3km away to pick it up.
UPS service does not get high points from me…as usual.

This just so you know if you need to give UPS feedback or something.

3 Likes

We’re supposed to hit 4F this weekend. Someone said on facebook this week:
“I just can’t decide what I’m going to wear in my living room on New Year’s eve. I might not even go”.

1 Like

Jon - will all the shipments to the US go UPS? I’m in the second tier and haven’t heard anything yet.

Thanks!

Could I get an update on my shipment? I’m guessing I’m one of tier 2 that didn’t make it.

Kickstarter Backer 238

Tier 2 here.
Got mine day before Christmas :blush:
No email from UPS, lucky I was home!

Now slowly scratching the surface…

4 Likes

Is also one missing. We expect to keep receiving devices from the factory in a rhythm at least close from the last weeks of December. If that happens we will most likely reach yours soon (hopefully even finish the shipments of all tier 2).

Yes. We have a contract with UPS and they take care of all our shipments (no matter where). I can also see that yours was also not yet shipped, but hopefully, it will be pretty soon.
Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

As far as I can see in our database you didn’t answer the survey from Update 26. For those backers, we would assume that they selected tier 3.

2 Likes

That’s frustrating because I definitely recall filling in the survey. I was at my computer when I received survey and completed it right away.

It’s coming up to two years since my initial backing and I have to admit my patience is running thin. I’ve been constantly checking this forum for updates and understand the issues you’ve been having, but the fact that it’s now available for retail and I’m getting targeted advertising on social networks to purchase the dwarf rubs salt in the wounds.

2 Likes

Are you sure that was the survey that I’m talking or the “normal” crowdfunding survey where you fill-up the address, etc? Take a look at the Update 26

We totally understand you. Tier 3 is meant to be shipped during Q1. We needed that survey to organize our production and the need to sell in retail was also explained way back in April. Either we were taking that decision or no one would be able to have a MOD Dwarf and the project would fail. Prices of some components that were planned and are being used on the MOD Dwarf are in some cases 7 times more expensive (or even more) than when the device was planned and the campaign took place. With the supply chain crises, it gets even more expensive if we want to have the components “faster” - having “fast” as a relative term considering the current world supply chain situation.

That said, if you are sure that you answered the particular survey that I’m talking about (and please double-check it), feel free to DM me and we can check what happened.

1 Like

Thanks Jon, I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly and I acknowledge all the issues you’ve been having that are out of your control.

I’m sure I filled in the survey but I can’t currently send you a DM because I’m a new user on the forum.

1 Like

The dwarfs reached me early in the morning on the first working day of the year. Great start into the new year =)

No email or text notification from UPS prior so was caught by surprise with the delivery.

After a few hours with it, I’m really blown away by the flexibility of this tiny device. The complexity is honestly way beyond my expectation. I’ll surely need a couple more days to learn the how to use CV to manipulate all the parameters.

Just 2 questions that I have now

1. What’s the purpose of the USB drive? Coz mine came empty
  2. How do we utilize the credit to purchase plugins in the store?
4 Likes

Thanks Jon! Looking forward to getting my hands on it!

2 Likes

For those of you waiting for an email from UPS:

UPS will send an email only when you are subscribed to the UPS tracking service.

UPS.com will allow you to set up a free account for your address, and once you’ve signed up, the majority of your incoming shipments will generate an email with the tracking number.

It won’t happen automatically

5 Likes

“the subtle arms of UPS” is my favorite new turn of phrase :joy_cat:

6 Likes

We do have means to do it but unfortunately they require a manual intervention on our backend. Please ping me in private if you need this done.

2 Likes

Hi Tom, I have upgraded you to the next trust level in the forum. Sorry about the inconvenience but this is a mechanism to keep spam bots out of our forum (which has worked pretty well so far). But since (clearly) you’re not a bot I decided to take the leap of faith :smiley:

3 Likes