Dwarf production updates wanted:)

You’re welcome :slight_smile: I’m happy to help

Can’t you do it already?

Normally you would receive a notification via email. Anyway, surprises sometimes are nice (no?) :slight_smile:

First idea was to bring the Quick Start Guide, but the main thing is for you to have no excuses to not backup your device before any update :wink:

On the plugin store in the WebGUI. Check this page.

I was in the same boat. Definitely filled out the form and selected tier II, yet the Mod folks had no record of it. Definitely something wonky with that form!

I get the same thing all the time now and I admit that I feel your pain. It’s really irksome getting bombarded with ads to buy a Dwarf. I understand why Mod started selling the Dwarf to the public and they were transparent about it however, I feel it’s time Mod shifts the priority back towards fulfilling the outstanding crowdfunding units and taking Dwarf pre-orders from the general public.

1 Like

yeah must admit that worries me too. I wanted Tier 2 anf filled the form out, but nothing arrived.

Might be worth a check.

Im Indiegogo 120 if that helps

Even though I would say we never actually shifted away from the backer units, we only added retail units, in the past months, there has already been a much heavier focus on crowdfunding units. The priority split is definitely leaning in the favour of fulfilling backer units. It’s actually much more exciting for us to get the units out to the backers. Shipping retail units only helps to keep the machine going

5 Likes

Hum… I’m sorry for that but I’m worries too, I should be in tier 2 (Indiegogo #262).
I know this is not a scalable solution to answser one by one like that, but I can’t see other solution.

Best,

You are there :slight_smile: Just one of those still missing unfortunately. But we are getting quite some devices now and pretty much all are going to crowdfunding backers

The same is valid to you.

We hope really quickly to reach you…

Great Jon, thats all I was checking - it will turn up when its ready I’m sure

1 Like

I just received the UPS mail notification 3 min ago :wink:
I’m going to camp in front of my mailbox now.

4 Likes

Any status info on contribution 418, tier 2 requested? Thanks.

“As far as I can see in our database you didn’t answer the survey from Update 26. For those backers, we would assume that they selected tier 3.”

I filled out the survey, I selected Tier 2. Please help.

No worries, I can confirm that you selected tier 2. So no stress :slight_smile:

I have even better news, if I see it right your label was already created, and maybe even your device fulfilled (I’m not 100% on it anymore), so you should receive it really soon.

Hello,

I know it’s most likely problematic to answer all of us like this one by one, but I’m mostly just worried that I somehow miss a coming package because I don’t receive a notification or something. I’m backer #385 on Indiegogo, should be tier 2. Will we get notified when our package has been shipped? Could you please check for me that this hasn’t happened yet?

Thank you so much!

Unpacking the Tier 2 Dwarf package.

Checking it is all there and when it comes to hardware, I think so.
Love that safe packaging and case.
Nice long USB cable :heart_eyes:
The unit looks solid and I like how the knows and buttons work.

As for the Tier 2 (plugin) package: I don’t know since I didn’t keep a list of what to expect.
Does anybody have a list for me to check (I believe there were some extra plugins in tier 2 package?)

cheers,
LievenDV

4 Likes

I can confirm that we still didn’t ship your device. Unfortunately you are one of the few that last from tier 2, but that should be sorted out soon.
You must receive an email from UPS when we ship your device. As far as I know.

1 Like

From the top of my head was the Looperlative and the TTAP. I guess that those are already processed, but I’m not sure.
There’s also a coupon code that we plan to process when we finish all tier 2 shipments (the idea is to save some time and process each tier together)

1 Like

smart!
Ok thanks for the info.

it’s not that I’m stuck for now as I’m working on a “slight breakup” and “high gain” board.
Went right in and didn’t read any documentation, to see how intuitive the button assignment would work. Still amazed how all that stuff works so well in a browser.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s interesting. I think I did not receive a coupon code. Did I miss to look somewhere specific?

@byteborg

I would guess Jon meant:
"As soon as all Tier 2 units are out, we’ll communicate a coupon @ these people "

3 Likes

Ah thanks. I was not sure, thus double-checked the box and all, but found nothing :wink:

1 Like

Exactly what @LievenDV said (thanks @LievenDV :slight_smile: ) Let’s hope that we manage to do it soon. It’s just a matter to keep things simple. Sorry if it’s taking too long

1 Like