AIDA-X Cloud Beta

It would be incredible user friendly to have example audio files of the models already while browsing.
Even a couple of equal standards to compare the models. Guitar, Bass, Voice, Drums, Synth, Mallets.

Ah, and the possibility to update a model. In the Mod Padleboards are all sorts of - trial & error - entries that can not be cared about and made better since the interface does not allow it. This could lead to quality rise.

And a rating and sorting system. :wink:

1 Like

Minor issue (very minor but hey) with the “login or sign up” button at the top right is that the white text doesn’t stand out clearly from the green background. Perhaps a dark text would stand out more.

1 Like

But the pity is, that nobody uploads amps. check NAM. there are thousands of really good models!

Have you gone through this list already? → List of shared models - #34 by gianfranco

yes, as I said, it is not very long.
Better is the integration in tonehunt, where you can filter, but there are only 5 models ;-(

I think you need to scroll up, there are like a hundred models for you to try in that topic.

Nope

Yes there are. Between April and today there are hundreds of models linked.
Or you have to manually go through this entire forum-section: Neural Modelling - MOD Audio Forum

(the goal of the topic I linked was so that people should not have to do that)

But yes it would be much more convenient if these are all shared on the Aida-X tonehunt page.
However I assume that that list has to be more curated/vetted rather than completely user generated.

Here is a pdf version of that topic. If you still claim there are only a couple models on that page I’m going to assume there is something wrong with reality :thinking:

1 Like

Ok, I will check again

Maybe it would be a good idea, to create an official request to everyone who created a model, to also upload it to the aida-x cloud. Would make it easier for everyone to find the already availabe models and give a boost to the platform.

5 Likes

that’s probably the best idea. I’ll activate registration for the site next week and ping @gianfranco to take care of the rest.

Disclaimer: there are no captured models of plugins and modelers allowed.

4 Likes

let’s do it :metal:

1 Like

what is the problem loading it to tonehunt? Why users do it for nam but not for aida?

where is this cloud?

Tonehunt does not accept AIDA-X files, just NAM.

There were talks about adding AIDA, but it never actually happened.

Furthermore, the filtering system at Tonehunt has been all broken for months, so finding specific models there is not that convenient.

Could we have a special site or cloud for all the aida models? I tried aida and nam and aida is quite good.
my only problem is that nam has (for me!!) the better models made of users. but aida works better in my mod dwarf. so that is tricky for me to decide

currently people have been sharing models here in the Forum and all these shares are compiled in this topic: List of shared models

The AIDA team has been working on the AIDA Cloud: AIDA-X Cloud | AI Tone!

As soon as the AIDA team tells it is stable and working, we’ll contact all users in the forum who shared models and ask to re-share at AIDA-X Cloud.

4 Likes

very good news!!! Thank you. I appreciate your work and your engagement!! keep on

1 Like