AIDA-X Cloud Beta

let’s do it :metal:

1 Like

what is the problem loading it to tonehunt? Why users do it for nam but not for aida?

where is this cloud?

Tonehunt does not accept AIDA-X files, just NAM.

There were talks about adding AIDA, but it never actually happened.

Furthermore, the filtering system at Tonehunt has been all broken for months, so finding specific models there is not that convenient.

Could we have a special site or cloud for all the aida models? I tried aida and nam and aida is quite good.
my only problem is that nam has (for me!!) the better models made of users. but aida works better in my mod dwarf. so that is tricky for me to decide

currently people have been sharing models here in the Forum and all these shares are compiled in this topic: List of shared models

The AIDA team has been working on the AIDA Cloud: AIDA-X Cloud | AI Tone!

As soon as the AIDA team tells it is stable and working, we’ll contact all users in the forum who shared models and ask to re-share at AIDA-X Cloud.

4 Likes

very good news!!! Thank you. I appreciate your work and your engagement!! keep on

1 Like

AIDA-X Cloud is now LIVE! 🌐✨

You can sign up for AIDA-X Cloud and explore a growing collection of amp models.

insta

AIDA-X Cloud

11 Likes

Nice, although password recovery is not working. (2 tries)
It goes well untill I click the link in my e-mail I receive to reset it.
I end up on the homepage with nothing different happening vs I would go to the homepage manually.

I’ll send you the pass reset link in pm
It will be epired by the time you read it but at least the parameters could say something

@LievenDV thanks for the report and pm.
Issue should be fixed.

1 Like

yeahh. Please load up your models here!

The cloud is growing. Please load up your models there. Even if you did it here in the forum. Then we have one place to get all we want!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve pinged everyone who posted a model :slight_smile:

@spunktsch would be great to clarify somewhere about the extension change and the naming convention.

1 Like

I updated the fileupload page with the info.

@itskais should alter the training script so that all the info is in the meta data and can be optained from the upload script.

Please use the following naming for you files:

They have to be renamed with the file extension .aidax

amppedalcompany_modelname_channel_quality_author.aidax

eg. fender_twinreverb_normal_standard_AIDADSP.aidax

• LSTM12 = light
  • LSTM16 = standard
  • LSTM20 = high
  • LSTM40 = desktop
  • LSTM80 = ultra
3 Likes

Yessssssss. Let’s make this thing great!!

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from AIDA-X Cloud Beta:

Hi, I’m really struggling to upload models. Once I’ve changed my .json files to read as described and ending as aidax file, I upload to the cloud. I’ve then downloaded the file and I get an error message when I’ve attempted to unzip stating that the file is corrupt and unable to unzip into my downloads folder. Below is the file uploaded to the cloud.

Any thoughts what I’m doing wrong.
MarshallJMP_TS9:Nobel_Lowinput_heavy_mreed707.aidax (81.2 KB)

@spunktsch I’m sure you’re aware, but some folks are reporting that the cloud.aida-x.cc site is down: Peavey Minx 110 (for our bass friends) - #2 by Rino2

Also it felt like the download counter wasn’t working before. At least it didn’t tick up after downloading malfunctions Peavey model.

1 Like

thanks for the heads up.I look into it.

the counter is not updated. Need to check that also.

2 Likes

cloud should be working again.

cloud.aida-x.cc

5 Likes