WOW - wow & flutter

Ok, and cloud builder work for all units?

There are quite a few things involved for you here, specially for not being a regular (as in C/C++) plugin developer.

Give me some time to prepare/write some material around this, so it becomes clear what steps to follow for getting plugins into the store.

5 Likes

Amazing plugin !!! Thanks a lot for your work @Jacube !!!

I see those things :

• Delay knob is not “officially” in ms, so we can’t link it to the Dwarf’s main tempo
  • some parameters are called differently in the GUI and in the parameters panel, it’s a bit confusing. For example Delay knob is called Time in the GUI
  • The HEAD OFFSET parameter is a blessing !!! Thanks !!! :pray: Wouldn’t it be more accurate if it was a percentage of the time ? (so the rhythm stays the same when we change the tempo)
  • Cool presets ! You may can add those ideas (is there a way to share a preset ?) :
    – head offset (to hear the stereo)
    – single repeat with slow wow

And amazing to see the small CPU consumption required for this amazing quality !

5 Likes

• yes this i will change
  • yes this i will change
  • maybe i can add it like option
  • its possible, but not user friendly, user presets is store in plugin folder in folder like “WOW-pressetName.lv2” you can share this folder.
5 Likes

Hi!Any news about updates?Has it been uploaded in the store?If not how can i uploaded to the Dwarf?
Cheers!!

Hi, you will have to wait for the store version of the plugin, but I don’t know how long :slightly_smiling_face:.
Depends on your OS, for Win i wrote guide how to copy plugin to Dwarf, you can find it under OR plugin thread.
and the changes I wrote about in the previous post are almost done, but I don’t know if I should publish them, they are not very interesting, its depends on you guys if you want test it i will build update for you :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Yep, interested !

1 Like

Have you seen this pedal? Cool and sort of like your plugin!

https://fjordfuzz.no/loke/

1 Like

Can someone explain how to use WinSCP to install the plugin to the Dwarf? Thanks!

here is how to use WinSCP

after that you must reboot Dwarf

1 Like

Ok got it!!It sounds great!! Thanks a lot!!

OK @Rom so here you are small update of WOW. :slightly_smiling_face:

• now possible link delay time to Dwarf main tempo
  • parameters now have same name in gui and settings
  • added option to link Head Offset to delay time and after link is Head offset percentage of the delay time
  • added some new presets for show more plugin possibilities

same as before builded on Dwarf.

8 Likes

This is amazing !!! Thanks, this plugin is really something !!! Bravo !!!

What could we do to help make it to the store ? Maybe a documentation in the wiki ?
By the way, I don’t exactly get what is Env ? I can’t really ear an envelope changing when moving these…

1 Like

thanks, env is envelope follower, it take intensity of input signal and use it for turning knob of speed or depth in positive or negative way, you can try preset “dive_to_tape_wobble”

3 Likes

Hi Jacube!! Any updates of the plugin?It is really amazing and it should be in the library i think!!
Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

Hi, thanks yeah i have in plan little update of GUI, where i want show how ENV knobs affecting his parent knobs. I hope after we have Freezer plugin in store this one is next.

7 Likes

Cool !
I use it daily since December without any trouble ! Amazing job !

2 Likes

me too…! Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks, the beginning was quite difficult, especially because I had no experience with programming in pure data before and I spent a lot of time researching how to do what I imagined, but I am quite satisfied with the result and it is good to know that the plugin is also usable for you guys.

7 Likes

It`s really good!! Thank you!!!