Wish for a better UI

Interesting idea, a way to force a fully empty pedalboard during startup. That could certainly be useful.

5 Likes

Thank you for very much for the detailed answer. You made me happy!
I was looking for this for a long time. Knowing what´s going on makes things a lot less frustrating and I like the fact you made the “to do list” roadmap (I hope you do this more often)

The “dummy display”-program solution sounds promising. Please keep in mind the 3 button solution while developing this =)

Have a nice day

1 Like

Not sure to understand it right… request for MOD plugins like this one ? Or requests for the store itself like this one about favorite plugins ?

I mean requests of dev for feedback and getting their plugin(s) into the store.
quite a few pending review or even any discussion

4 Likes

Hi there !

Jumping on this thread hope it’s the right place : I was wondering if you could ad to your list a way of importing “presets” or packs of several plugins (and their setups) that you always need (in my case it could be a Gain + Compressor + Reverb + EQ).
This would be very useful when starting a new pedal board and not having to “rebuild” everything from scratch or when modifying a standard setup and needing to “update” different pedalboards.

Cheers !

Note: Definitely helpful. A few ideas have been collected here:

3 Likes

Yes !
Awesome this exactly : Grouping plugins in Web GUI - #5 by James
Last update was February 2022 … :face_holding_back_tears:

maybe a bit off topic but how do you use it as a midi router??

Please start a separate topic for these kind of questions.

Hi. I was wondering if the “dummy display” solution is still considered for the dwarf (to play without external displays to adjust parameters like an HX stomp)
I needed an standalone box. I bought the dwarf because of the potential of the platform instead of what it was offering and I know it was my mistake assuming this feature was going to come… The company has made truly impressive things here and I´m glad for it. I feel bad keep asking for it but now it seemd the company is shifting from hardware to software so I don’t really now if the dwarf as a pedal is still for me or I just need a computer with the Mod-Desktop

1 Like