Righto, definitely a preset issue. I will look into it in the morning and see if I can replicate it by messing with the presets on that plugin…
I can replicate it now. It is to do with the midi control of presets stuff I added.
The reason I could not replicate it with your pedalboard is because your presets are stored elsewhere on your Dwarf and not in the pedalboad, so they never loaded here and then never caused the problem.
I will get it sorted…
Hi @Rom
After replicating it then I couldn’t again ![]()
After messing around doing complex things trying to work out what the problem is it actually ended up being a simple thing, doh.
If you create a new pedalboard, drop a plugin with presets onto it, then select a preset in the plugin then save, it will fail. (if you now midi map that preset selector and save it will work)
This is due to one dodgy line of code I hope I have now fixed.
So before installing this new version do the little test above and it should fail to save the pedalboard when it is not midi mapped.
Then install it and do the test again and it should work and hopefully this is the problem you have been fighting with, fingers crossed!
Yes !! It works !!!
![]()
Hopefully you will never see the pedalboard not saved message again!
Yes ! Worked all the morning on the webUI, and it’s perfect ! Thanks !
Keeping the background is a bit ugly, but since there is not enough contrats in the whole webUI maybe it’s the better. But I prefer personally your 1st proposition !
Maybe something like this would be the best of the 2 worlds ?
Or even way better for visibility (but it’s another subject), like this ?
Yeah, I like that border idea.
With Andreas super grouping stuff you do get better knobs, maybe he can set a different default? @AndreaDelSignore
Perfect !!!
You mean a different background color? The purple is the platform color… I need to think a bit about it
No sorry, we were talking about the knob markers being hard to see by default.
Ah ok, it’s a bug in starless. Already fixed btw.
Nice one thanks, I will merge the changes into mine…
So those changes are not in the starless branch yet?
So now we have:
I’m wondering if to slightly dim the white faders on the ones with mappings to make the coloured ones stick out a bit. What do you think of that?
Nice !
Good idea, some contrats can help
not yet
Thanks, I will wait for the starless release then before merging it.






