Starless 17 with multiple controllers (use V9 version)

@zwabo and anyone else that has installed this

I have removed a “Fix” I put in that fixed the lists in the plugins being in the incorrect place which has had some side effects!

So the lists will be in the wrong place as they always have been but that weird sizing should be fixed:

I will fix the fix when I understand what is going on.

Edit: Please use V3 below.

And now we have hopefully a proper fix!

Thanks very much to Stefan for all the help

3 Likes

This is so great @AndyCap !!! thanks you so much for this feature !!!
Having the Dwarf reflect the real state of an effect changed by another controller is a long time wish, now come true :folded_hands:

I have a few bug that I can’t reproduce :

  • after enabling the multicontroller option, the HMI freezes, a reboot made things alright
  • I couldn’t save the pedalboard… loading another one and reloading the precedent resolve the problem
  • when I engage a on/off switch with midi, and the preset is mapped on the footswitch B : the screen shows the on/off state changing, but not the led.

There are some minor visual improvement :

  • we could have different colours when a parameter is assigned to device, Control Chain, MIDI or CV :
    image
    (for exemple here, assigned on : the device | midi | device + midi | device + midi + CV)
    Or maybe more readable :
  • when we delete an assignation, the window is closed. Is there a wait to avoid this and keep the windows open ?
1 Like

Oh a good one easy-reproducing, when I go to the second panel of the tuning menu :



1 Like

And something that doesn’t work any more : the sync mode of the temps can’t be set to midi or Ableton link on the webUI. On the device you can, but it doesn’t listen to the midi tempo.
Do you confirm on your device ?

Never seen that I must admit! Can you replicate it?

What exactly happened? Was there any error?

That is working fine here, can you tell me an exact plug, the parameter you are mapping and the midi message you are using and I will try to replicate it.

I’ll have a think about that, my Javascript skills are highly lacking but I will have a look!

Pretty sure that can be changed.

2 Likes

mmm, I can’t even get the tuner activated here. I have no idea what is going on here, let me try to work out what is going on.

Not sure how that has happened, I will look into it…

1 Like

I can’t replicate those 3 problems…

An error on the top right corner of the webUI, it was like : “Bug : can’t save the pedalboard”
I’ve tried multiple times, with different pedalboard names, with save and save as. Than I change pedal board it was ok to save. I came back to my main pedalboard and it was okay since then !

I’ve mapped the 1st footswitch of this Gossiper - MOD Audio both on the device (switch B) and with midi control change channel4 CC3

Thanks, I will look into all this in the morning,

Something terrible seems to have happened to my Moddwarf, the A and C foot switches are not working!

Put the original mod software on, same problem.

Looks like first job in the morning is taking it apart to see whet is going on!

1 Like

Wow ! Sorry to hear that…

I moved the moddwarf and disconnected the Control Chain Mod Footswitch to do some testing, A & C started working again! So something weird going on there.

I will go through all your issues after a coffee and see what I can find out…

2 Likes

V4 available:

This should hopefully fix all your issues @Rom

I will look into the other improvements you mention…

2 Likes

Yes !!!
It’s perfect : no more LED problem, sync midi is working, I can go to the TOOL TEMPOon the device ! Thanks !

I had the “Bug : can’t save the pedalboard” at the 1st save after booting with the new firmware, but not after loading a new pedalboard… strange, but not a big problem.

1 Like

Well that should not be happening, there must still be a bug there. I couldn’t replicate this but thought it was to do with changing the enable/disable with a pedalboard loaded which is one of the reasons I disabled that.

I’m pretty sure it’s the python code but if it happens again, can you look at the browser console log and copy it here. What browser do you use?

1 Like

Yes ! I’ll catch that on the console.
I use firefox 156

Thanks, is it a particular pedalboard that you see this on, or any?

Oh It’s happening, what should I look for in the console ?

I only work on a single pedalboard, so it’s hard to say…

Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":"0","maximum":"127","steps":"127","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"+"} hardware.js:2882:21
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":0,"maximum":127,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"+"} hardware.js:2882:21
get addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":0,"maximum":127,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"+"} hardware.js:2878:21
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":0,"maximum":127,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"+"} hardware.js:2882:21
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/mindi_1112/DATA2) hardware.js:3173:15
set multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":0,"maximum":127,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"+"}} hardware.js:2892:21
get multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":0,"maximum":127,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"+"}} 18 hardware.js:2888:21
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/mindi_1112/DATA2, null) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/mindi_1112/DATA2, /midi-learn) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataCount(/graph/mindi_1112/DATA2) hardware.js:3178:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/mindi_1112/DATA2, null) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/mindi_1112/DATA2) hardware.js:3173:15
MA deleteMultiAddressingsByPortSymbol(/graph/mindi_1112/DATA2) hardware.js:3247:15
MA deleteMultiAddressingsData(/graph/mindi_1112/DATA2) hardware.js:3210:15
set addressing {} hardware.js:2882:21
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_2","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":0,"maximum":1,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2882:21
get addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_2","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":0,"maximum":1,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2878:21
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_2","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":0,"maximum":1,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2882:21
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade/toggle) hardware.js:3173:15
set multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_2","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":0,"maximum":1,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"}} hardware.js:2892:21
get multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_2","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":0,"maximum":1,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"}} 14 hardware.js:2888:21
set addressing {} hardware.js:2882:21
get addressing {} hardware.js:2878:21
set addressing {} hardware.js:2882:21
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3173:15
set multiAddressing {} hardware.js:2892:21
get multiAddressing {} 18 hardware.js:2888:21
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /midi-learn) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataCount(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3178:15
MA setMultiAddressingsByPortSymbol(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3234:15
MA setMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3198:15
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"} 2 hardware.js:2882:21
get addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2878:21
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2882:21
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3173:15
set multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"}} hardware.js:2892:21
get multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"}} 18 hardware.js:2888:21
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, null) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /midi-learn) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataCount(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3178:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, null) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3173:15
MA deleteMultiAddressingsByPortSymbol(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3247:15
MA deleteMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3210:15
set addressing {} hardware.js:2882:21
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/mod_cv_attenuverter/CVout1","label":"MANUAL","minimum":0,"maximum":100,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2882:21
get addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/mod_cv_attenuverter/CVout1","label":"MANUAL","minimum":0,"maximum":100,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2878:21
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/mod_cv_attenuverter/CVout1","label":"MANUAL","minimum":0,"maximum":100,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2882:21
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/progress) hardware.js:3173:15
set multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/mod_cv_attenuverter/CVout1","label":"MANUAL","minimum":0,"maximum":100,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"}} hardware.js:2892:21
get multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/mod_cv_attenuverter/CVout1","label":"MANUAL","minimum":0,"maximum":100,"feedback":false,"operationalMode":"b"}} 14 hardware.js:2888:21
set addressing {} hardware.js:2882:21
get addressing {} hardware.js:2878:21
set addressing {} hardware.js:2882:21
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3173:15
set multiAddressing {} hardware.js:2892:21
get multiAddressing {} 21 hardware.js:2888:21
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /midi-learn) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataCount(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3178:15
MA setMultiAddressingsByPortSymbol(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3234:15
MA setMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3198:15
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"} 2 hardware.js:2882:21
get addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2878:21
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2882:21
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3173:15
set multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"}} hardware.js:2892:21
get multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"}} 14 hardware.js:2888:21
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /midi-learn) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataCount(/graph/fade_1/toggle) hardware.js:3178:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv) hardware.js:3186:15
MA setMultiAddressingsByPortSymbol(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3234:15
MA setMultiAddressingsData(/graph/fade_1/toggle, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3198:15
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"TOGGLE","minimum":"0","maximum":"1","steps":"1","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"+"} hardware.js:2882:21
prod pedalboard.js:953:25
Edit clicked modgui.js:1727:29
set addressing {} hardware.js:2882:21
get addressing {} hardware.js:2878:21
set addressing {} hardware.js:2882:21
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/mindi/DATA2) hardware.js:3173:15
set multiAddressing {} hardware.js:2892:21
get multiAddressing {} 18 hardware.js:2888:21
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/mindi/DATA2, /cv) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/mindi/DATA2, /midi-learn) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataCount(/graph/mindi/DATA2) hardware.js:3178:15
MA setMultiAddressingsByPortSymbol(/graph/mindi/DATA2, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3234:15
MA setMultiAddressingsData(/graph/mindi/DATA2, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3198:15
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":"0","maximum":"127","steps":"127","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"} 2 hardware.js:2882:21
get addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":"0","maximum":"127","steps":"127","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2878:21
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":"0","maximum":"127","steps":"127","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"} hardware.js:2882:21
MA getMultiAddressingsData(/graph/mindi/DATA2) hardware.js:3173:15
set multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":"0","maximum":"127","steps":"127","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"}} hardware.js:2892:21
get multiAddressing {"/cv":{"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":"0","maximum":"127","steps":"127","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"b"}} 14 hardware.js:2888:21
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/mindi/DATA2, /cv) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/mindi/DATA2, /midi-learn) hardware.js:3186:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataCount(/graph/mindi/DATA2) hardware.js:3178:15
MA getMultiAddressingsDataForType(/graph/mindi/DATA2, /cv) hardware.js:3186:15
MA setMultiAddressingsByPortSymbol(/graph/mindi/DATA2, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3234:15
MA setMultiAddressingsData(/graph/mindi/DATA2, /cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3) hardware.js:3198:15
set addressing {"uri":"/cv/graph/gossiper/Cv_output_3","label":"Value","minimum":"0","maximum":"127","steps":"127","tempo":false,"dividers":null,"feedback":false,"page":null,"subpage":null,"coloured":false,"momentary":0,"operationalMode":"+"} hardware.js:2882:21
Edit clicked modgui.js:1727:29
Uncaught Too few arguments. sprintf-0.6.js:67:5
XHR GET
http://192.168.51.1/ping?_=1790259070229
[HTTP/1.1 200 OK 25ms]
XHR GET
http://192.168.51.1/ping?_=1790259070230
[HTTP/1.1 200 OK 23ms]

If this happen, when I click again on “Save” the name proposed is blank and I have the same “Bug! Couldn’t save the pedalboard” each time.