ReMasterMedia - RMPro

@Kennymester

There is a “cheap and dirty” way to accomplish this with the Filta plugin.

The “default” preset of the Filta is already the position you want (0,5). Create a new preset with the same value of 0,5. Now assign the preset list to a footswitch using the “assign all” button.

Now you have a push button that takes Filta to 0,5 every time you press :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the store to open for several months now, and it never works (((how can I buy a plugin?

The store works perfectly for several months now… what is your problem exactly ?

I can’t buy the plugin, but I can’t show the full version either. ii ((( how can I do this? give me a link? or send

I can’t attach a photo, the forum writes an error, let me send it to your email

1 Like

Make sure your unit is up to date, we had to change the plugin store backend details when MOD Devices went insolvent and became MOD Audio.
There should be an update indicator on the bottom-right of the web gui.

2 Likes

Hi

Do you have information on how to download the RMPro and make it work on the Mod dwarf? I bought it as a live mastering unit and can’t make it work as I can’t authorise the RMPro plug in.
Thanks
Cam

Hi,
Sorry bu I don’t understand this sentence. Do you mean you couldn’t install the trial plugin from the store ?

Apologies.

I can’t find a way to purchase it. I can open the demo of it when I use a pedalboard that someone has created with RMPro on it but I can find no way of authorising/or buying it.

I appreciate any help on this

No problem.

Do you know how to access the plugin store ?
https://wiki.mod.audio/wiki/MOD_Web_GUI_User_Guide#Installing_new_plugins

Hey thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I’ve gone through the installation and have the demo version. The problem is when I try and buy the full version the MOD Audio site keeps going to the page to buy the hardware (in my case the Mod dwarf) it WON"T let me pay the 29.99 for the plug in.

Thanks again

Cam

2 Likes