ReMasterMedia - RMPro

I may have to play around with something like that. Are there any plans for a “jump to value” type feature where you could hit a button of sorts and have a knob immediately move to a value? Might be more useful a feature instead of just a reset to default.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself, I’m a developer for ReMasterMedia, and worked on the RMPro plugin. Thank you for all the great feedback! We are aware of the performance of our plugin on the different MOD units, and continue to look into ways to improve it.

Regarding the different profiles - I don’t have info as to the specific differences between each one - but here is some general information…

Profiles are not genre or content specific. They do not respond to Rock music nor a Podcast, per se. The technology behind the Profiles responds to the incoming audio signal and its characteristics - that’s what makes us different and sound different. There is no “one size fits all”. The same Profile used for a singer/songwriter track could sound perfect for an EDM track. The Profile you choose to utilize is based on your personal taste. There’s no right or wrong. Its whatever Profile best suits your music and how you want it to sound for your final mix or live performance.

Brad B.
ReMasterMedia

14 Likes

Welcome Brad. I purchased the plugin last week and have been loving it ever since. It definitely adds a fullness to my sound that wasn’t there before. Thanks for that!

Bruce

5 Likes

That feature is not yet on the roadmap, but I will make sure to turn your feature request into a ticket, so that we can consider it for future updates.

Thanks for the suggestion!

5 Likes

Hi Brad,

Amazing work on this plugin! By far the best plugin for my sound!

Thanks for the awesome plugin!

4 Likes

Hi Brad,
it took me only two minutes of testing to purchase it. The PlugIn is fantastic! Two improvements would be amazing: Less CPU consumption and more profiles.
Many thanks for the fantastic plugin!

3 Likes

Hi Brad, great plugin, use it on every pedalboard that will use it without overloading! As said elsewhere, less CPU usage would be a big improvement.

2 Likes

@bradleyb66 just found that a volume control would be useful.

2 Likes

This plugin is missing from this list Plugins - MOD Devices

I see it Plugins - MOD Devices

Screenshot_20220125_214834

It doesn’t show up in the list without searching. Purge browser cache (or use private browsing on Firefox) and use “Load More” button until you reach the end.

the screenshot I added is precisely like that.

here are from 2 different private sessions

At the bottom of the list, searched by eye also. Is not there in my case.

EDIT: Same with Chrome.

Same here.

@falkTX, check this seed Plugins - MOD Devices (e173664671434f42add4f82fbfc357fa)

1 Like

hmm ok yeah, that is very weird.
maybe @acunha will know since he was involved with the creation of that part of the site. could be something related to RMPro requiring v1.11

2 Likes

I can`t see it as well

I’m wondering if there’s room for CPU usage optimization. It is currently the most expensive plugin, around 30% CPU usage.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I LOVE this plugin, it works brilliantly.

I think it’s worth pointing-out that it is doing a whole bunch of things all at the same time. While I assume the precise details are proprietory information, it seems like it might be doing some Neve-type EQ, Custom EQ, SSL compression, Tape?Saturation, Limiter and however the stereo width is achieved!.. some of this perhaps multiband.

No wonder it costs me 40% of the processing headroom on the DuoX. I just wish it didn’t.I am very nervous of using it in a live setting which I’d love to do, it spikes sometimes and I just won’t risk hitting that 100% mark.

Edit: Weirdly, adding a 2nd one of this plugin doesn’t seem to double the CP usage: I highly recommend that guitarists try using it before an amp as well as after it. Ditch any other EQ, pre-amp or anything. And then play with the settings. It’s glorious :smiley:

4 Likes

The “CPU usage” really doesn’t show an accurate depiction in general. Your DuoX has 6 CPU cores but this maximum percentage is really not like an average over all 6 of them. Typically you can add a second of any plugin and you won’t notice any, or much of, a difference in CPU load.

2 Likes