Radiohead Karma Police ending

Hi,

this is one of my first experiment with the Dwarf. The idea is to mimic the outro sound in Karma Police.

It is a digital delay forced to self oscillate (feedback to 100%) and an expression pedal or a slider is used to modulate the delay period.

As a bonus, to start messing with CV stuff, I arranged a chain to reset the feedback of the delay at the end of the rehearsal

For sure there will be better ways to achieve this, please help me to get better.

Just one note: at first I tried using the Guitarix Digital Delay plugin, but it is not able to self oscillate, also with 100% feedback. I have then tried to set feedback to 0 and connect the input and the output of the effect, with terrible aftermaths :smiley:

9 Likes

The output feedback loop to input is one of the great features of the system, but you should insert a Volume plugin and start carefully…

1 Like

…fitter, happier, more productive… :sweat_smile:
Nice work!

3 Likes

Hey thanks for sharing!

Did this one with a couple delay pedals, using a volume as feedback control and a distortion plugin (with the drive set to minimum) after. Has to be handled with care though, but usally the distortion made sure levels where clipeed at some point

2 Likes

Tried this pedalboard the other day, very cool effect! Really need to get a better understanding of how CV stuff works!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like