New plugin: dm-Vibrato

This plugin creates a vibrato effect. You can go from subtle to pretty extreme. There are multiple modulation waveforms you can choose from. The most useful ones for traditional vibrato are sine, triangle, random and curved random in my opinion. But you can also use saw, rectangle and sample&hold for more experimental effects.

The chance control sets the probability for a cycle to be skipped. So chance at full counterclockwise would not modulate pitch at all, while chance at full clockwise will modulate pitch constantly.

It might also be interesting to modulate the plugin’s parameters with another LFO plugin for more randomness or an envelope follower plugin. I use my own LFO plugin because it can generate random waveforms: New plugin: dm-LFO)

This plugin is not yet in the BETA store. If you want to check it out, you can find a build here: Releases · davemollen/dm-Vibrato · GitHub

6 Likes

Please download the latest MOD Dwarf build via the plugin’s releases page from now on.

Unfortunately I can’t update the link in the original first post.

Edit: Original post and link have been modified. :pray:

1 Like

Tested on duo X, as all the rest of your plugins, no problems found ! Love the fact you added a random setting to the vibrato, will defo use that one!

2 Likes