MOD: Request Features and Vote for your favorites (community driven)

To be clear this is totally unofficial/unauthorised/unsupported by MOD (Hopefully I will not get my knuckles rapped!)

I thought I’d start a community feature suggestion/voting ‘thing’ as it is hard (IME) to find/follow such things here on the forum.

If you’ve any ideas, please visit … if we get enough traffic perhaps it will grow legs.

Not sure this will be of value, but if you don’t try …

Sam x

8 Likes

So far …

Sam x

1 Like

And some more :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @SamIAm ! thanks a lot for kicking this off – if nothing else, it should at least be a way of collecting and discussing ideas, while gauging the level of interest in them. i hope folks start using the comments facility! :wink:

…i’ve just logged a comment, and also added some suggestions… i’m sure i’ll have more as we go along! lol

1 Like

I really do appreciate the effort. As many said before this list is long and there are a lot of threads over the years trying to tackle it.

You might sort the forum on posts to get a glimpse at it:

or dive in the UI discussion:

6 Likes

As of this evening…

3 Likes

Extremely useful in my opinion, thanks for setting this up!

2 Likes

Latest

2 Likes

I am surprised, that there are so few votes in total. Some topics are discussed here ad nauseam, and that is barely reflected in the survey. Maybe it is always the same people discussing the same things :see_no_evil:.

2 Likes