MOD Reboot: We made it!

This has been explained many times already: you’ll have to wait until the cash-flow is stable enough for those orders to be processed.

UK related issues you’ll have to complain about to your representatives in government. There is really nothing that MOD can do about that.

1 Like

Brexit sends its regards! You have only advantages from it, you were promised.

5 Likes

I’m a Tier 2 or Tier 3 backer on indiegogo, I can’t remember which but I’d happily pay the extra 150, is there a way to make the payment setup or is that still being organised?

1 Like

@thehuman

You only need to fill the opt-in survey:

Production is already running and next week we shall start sending out units. Once the units are ready to ship we will contact the backers with a payment link for the 150€

Best

7 Likes

Any update on the OS update and store purchases?

1 Like

The latest build (under final testing, to be officially released next week) unblocks plugin purchases.
See Release 1.12.0 (final testing)

11 Likes

See friedsilence’s update in the Reboot updates thread

2 Likes

@Cyril putting it really short, we still can’t estimate when or even if the 150€ deal will be “removed”

1 Like

I don’t know if I fully understand. If you pay the extra 150€ by ordering the Gift card, your MOD Dwarf will be shipped in a matter of days maximum. The stock for that gift card is only available when we have devices so we won’t run the risk to oversell this time. So if in 6 months the offer is still up and you proceed to it, you will get your MOD Dwarf in a matter of days. By the way, I believe that the 150€ survey is still open to answers.

No, I don’t know in what that would help because not all backers were tier 3 or opted in for the deal.

I can’t give you a clear answer to that. What I can say is that we are constantly shipping and receiving devices for backers at this moment so if you place your order you will get it in a matter of days.
I’m not trying to push you to do it. I’m just sharing that this is the only way that I have to give you more accurate answers.

3 Likes

This has been answered several times: when the financial state of the company allows it.
At the moment this arrangement with the backers, to ensure cash-flow for the company, is in place.

Of course we all hope that the financial status will improve this year and that eventually all backers can receive their units without having to go for this arrangement. It does mean you’ll have some uncertainty because it’s not possible to predict when this situation gets better.

6 Likes

We use to have a page with a replica of the plugin store, but I believe it died when some changes happened. @falkTX is it possible and easy to put it back live?

3 Likes

There is MOD Plugin Store which was my attempt at having such a thing, but it is still incomplete (thumbnails fail to load, prices are missing, maybe other details too…)

4 Likes

It would be very nice to have a “proper” replica of the plugin store available without direct acces to the device.
There are times and places much better suited for surfing the Internet and checking what’s available and what the costs are than my “music corner” which I need to use while the PC is connected to the Dwarf…

7 Likes

That looks like a fantastic marketing opportunity – showcasing the system, the huge number of plugins, the affordability (of some plugins). Its like the free demo version for some commercial software packages.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a bummer the store prices aren’t visible. That was the main reason I didn’t opt to pay to prioritise my ‘founders edition’. I didn’t know what I could spend that ‘credit’ on. Happy to just wait now as it sounds like we’re not too far off fulfilling all kickstarter people.

3 Likes

When the survey was first published I was not in the position to pay the extra €150.00 but now I am.
Is it still possible for me to pay this extra money?
If so, how do I go about it please, and how long would it be before I got my Dwarf?

1 Like
3 Likes

I just DMed you with the link

1 Like

I am still saving for the 150euro option. Did anybody from the UK received theirs? if thats the case, does anybody know how much do we need to pay at customs after Brexit? I need to see if I could afford it soon. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Received mine fine - no customs duties to pay.

7 Likes