Looper memory implementation

Using “File Audio FalkTX” and immediately after “Sooper Looper” I was able to use a short drum loop, however I cannot store the short loop on the sooper Looper, turning off the Dwarf I lose the loop, there is a way to implement the function of loop memory? Or to loop a timed file with FalkTX? it would be useful, thanks.

4 Likes

The sooperlooper was made on a time where we didn’t have persistent non-parameter data (anything before v1.10).
We have not updated the plugin to make use of the new features.
Good to know there is interest, we will keep this in mind for future plugin development.

12 Likes

+1 for that!

1 Like

Pinging this topic again. I have a Ditto and really like that I can come back to a loop with new ideas. @falkTX is this still a possibility?

The LP3 looper can save loops.
You also have the possibility to use recorder plugins. It’s not as convenient in a loop context but it still allows not loosing a good idea.

3 Likes

Oh, good to know. I have a LP3 trial that I need to learn how to use, lol. If I like the workflow more than the Ditto, I’ll probably buy it.

Also,I had no idea about recording plugins. I’m excited to try them out for quick sketches.

1 Like