Volume control hardwired to both outputs

This would show up as an available parameter on the outputs and be linked to each other.
Make the volume permanently assigned to the Dwarf’s right most rotary encoder. Now, so that you don’t lose the ability to use that encoder for other parameters, in order to change the volume, you have to press and turn the encoder.

1 Like

Just a small thing, not sure you know, but press and turn is already a function used for quick acceleration of plugin parameters. (on the dwarf, not on other units)

The Duo X works exactly as you wrote, but in turn it has 10 knobs…

2 Likes

Are they assigned to specific parameters from the factory. I think I remember pressing and turning knobs but I don’t remember them doing anything. I’ll have to check when I can.

Yes. You don’t even need to “check” any box in the settings

1 Like

@jon To whom are you responding and what are you confirming please? I checked last night and none of the rotary encoders are assigned to anything when you create a new pedalboard.

@Gino sorry for the “half explained” answer. I was responding to this:

When you create a new pedalboard just the gain level from the stereo gain plugin is assigned to the third encoder. Because that is also the only plugin loaded when you create a new pedalboard.

1 Like

When I created a new pedalboard last night there was nothing on the pedalboard at all. I had to add the stereo gain plugin manually

1 Like

Default pedalboard can be changed by loading it and saving, maybe you did that already.

2 Likes