Unauthorized error

When trying to install a pedalboard, an error occures: unauthorized.

In javascript console I see that URL https://api.moddevices.com/v2/lv2/bundles/56c4bd1d770cb318f9cd48bc/file/duo/?_=1470823572286 returns 401 Unauthorized

Where do I authorize the device to be an “authorized” person?

Hi @fwme we are investigating the issue you reported and will get back to you soon.

If it’s not reproducible I could provide more info (what xhr calls are done, what return etc)

I think we have enough information for now. No need to post more info, I will contact you through private messages if I need further data (usually the kind of information required isn’t something we want made public, just so you know).

I appreciate your patience

@fwme
Please try again. If you have the MOD-UI already open please make sure you refresh first (CTRL+R). Let me know if you’re able to install plugins and try pedalboards.

hi!

it’s ok now with single plugins upgrade
but “update all” in upper right corner (as well as update button in right bottom conner) doesn’t work

oops, right bottom firmware upgrade is ok!

oops #2, after firmware upgrade, "update all’ is working! :slight_smile: so everything is great, thanks!

no, update all is again not good :frowning:

I just tried the “update all” this morning and it didn’t work properly. It looks like it may have updated a couple plugins but not all.

I closed the browser and restarted the GUI since the “update all” button is grayed out and not function. After restart the button is back and it would update one or two more…