Tukan Studios

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if someone could talk to Tukan Studios who make free plugins for Reaper so that he would be kind (or able) to make them available to the Dwarf. He has some really nice plugins!
https://github.com/TukanStudios
Cheers!!

1 Like

What do you mean with “make them available to the Dwarf” ?

These are JSFX “plugins”/scripts. We could possibly have a JSFX loader based on Ildaeil (one of FalkTX’ projects), but I don’t see how TukanStudios could “make them available” specifically.

The UI would certainly not work anyway, but the scripts can possibly be run. You’d have to upload them to the device yourself then (once we have such a loader).

3 Likes

Ok i can see that what i said to someone who has experience with code might seem stupid…:slight_smile: I don`t know i just said that maybe it could be done…
Thanks!!

These Tukan plugins seem nice; intuitive interfaces also;
great to see since I’m a Reaper user :smiley:

Perhaps, to make a more feasable case that could incite enough interest on all sides, you could try to figure out which plugin (of ALL there is, and that seems a lot) would be best to use on a MOD device

One plugin, the one with the best case, might be an interesting Proof Of Concept.
That might inspire Tukan and MOD to work together on that.

• What instruments/applications/kind of users would benefit most?
  • which type of plugin currently has little competition in the plugin store? try to find the ones that would really fill a gap.
  • which one are seldom seen in any other platform; are there unique approaches in sounds and controls? That would give MOD an extra competitive edge
  • Is the device/processor suitable to do THAT kind of thing?
4 Likes

Hi!
There are some nice compressors, reverbs and recently an Echoplex delay and other tape simulation etc
First it would be nice if someone contacts the developer in case he is interested.
Cheers!

It would be particularly useful to know what license these scripts fall under.

1 Like