True Bypass Missing

Use case scenario: Rickenbacker Ric-O-Sound.
You could transpose this for any stereo guitar really, but I’ll continue.

I run my bridge pickup into a guitar rig on input 2, and my neck pickup into a bass rig on input 1. Then I output the bass rig to the input of my blend pedal, and send output 2 into my effects channel, returning into the blend pedal. I separate the rigs because I can setup different gates to accommodate the different hum levels on each pickup, PLUS I can really dial in that Ric tone of the bridge pickup by isolating it and allowing it to sing.

I REALLY like the Dwarf’s flexibility. I noticed right off the bat that the system options adding separate I/O gains for each input, adding comp and gate options on the Inputs as well as outputs, etc… SUPER handy when trying to plug the MOD into a board and get the sound limits dialed in.
This said, I can’t find a true bypass setting anywhere on the device - which was one of my biggest problems with my older Line6 POD X3. It’s GOOD to have a sense of the actual unfiltered channels to help balance the tuning of the effects box. Am I missing something or was it inadvertently omitted? The plugin is no longer in the library, it isn’t on my Dwarf, and I don’t have a bypass option as stated in the WebGUI user guide.

If I want to bypass one or the other specific output’s effects and overall tone shape, there doesn’t seem to be an option.

Please help!

First of all, quite an interesting setup and I would really like to watch a video of it.

The MOD Dwarf doesn’t have a hardware bypass. That existed on the MOD Duo and MOD DuoX, but not the MOD Dwarf. What is planned to be implemented is a codec bypass that has somehow the same effect in terms of latency, etc.

Well spotted and thank you for reporting that issue on the wiki. I left a note to fix that on the wiki.
That doesn’t appear on the list for the Dwarf. It appears for the other devices.