To all of my friends across the pond

Hey fellas.

This is gonna be an interesting few weeks with the tensions rising in Eastern Europe.

I’m an ex-soldier for the US, I became more of a pacifist after that experience; and I want to take a moment to send some positive vibes to you guys living closer to the conflict.

I hope things stabilize and a resolution can be found quickly, and I sincerely hope that everyone stays safe, have enough for themselves and their families, and can take some time to look out for your neighbors.

This has been a very interesting time to be alive, and I’ll be honest and say that I would rather live in a world where this was just a troubling historical footnote from something we long evolved from.

I hope you all are doing well, and that you can thrive during this strange time of our history.

18 Likes

well-spoken, @Elk_wrath … it is certainly unsettling.

3 Likes

I have my ideas on why this is happening, and still have several channels for intel that I get updated daily. I can’t disclose anything due to it not technically being an official channel. But the US has begun mobilizing troops on an eastern front.

I am really not happy with what is happening, and neither are the military members I am speaking to.

I’ve been in the shit before, and I was barely 18 at the time.

I do not want anyone else to experience the experiences I have had.

I have faith that humanity will prevail, that we will find a way to peace.

The average person has far more in common with each other, than they do differences. I hope the people in charge, who are supposed to be representing their people to world; pull their head out of their posterior, and find an amicable solution.

8 Likes

Bravo! This is THE STATEMENT and probably something that our nowadays “world leaders” should consider. Afterall, they represent their societies - and overall the world society - and not their personal views, interests or anything else that the society doesn’t feel represented.

6 Likes