the infamous mindi - MOD Devices

Spencer Jackson

This is a simple midi message generator that sends a message when you change its message value. It usually requires the host automating it to really be useful. Features: Modeled by Infamous

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://pedalboards.moddevices.com/plugins/aHR0cDovL3NzajcxLmdpdGh1Yi5pby9pbmZhbW91c1BsdWdpbnMvcGx1Z3MuaHRtbCNtaW5kaQ==?fbclid=IwAR0gZNeISd6W_9xb4PXCGbk2CEROYEp6qllfb8fH2PSx_GYhBQAvrp3kIBI

Hello,
Thank you so much for creating this plugin! I am using it to assign states of other hardware via MOD pedalboard snapshots.
Can you please investigate something?
mindi’s MIDI channel dropdown allows a range of 0-15, while all of my other midi-enabled hardware and software is configurable to channels 1-16, sometimes using 17 to mean all channels.
I have noticed that there is a discrepancy in how mindi behaves, for instance with Program Control messages, it sends messages on channel c+1, with c being the value shown in the dropdown, whereas control change messages are sent on channel c.
It seems that the displayed values should be 1-16 and for the behavior of all message types to conform to that.
Thanks again for developing this!

2 Likes

Oh yes !
+1