when a parameter is mapped to a button (in “momentary ON” mode) on the Duo X, switching to the page containing that button shows it as ON (i.e. it has a dark background on the Duo X display), even though it is actually OFF. then, the button does operate properly, and leaves it showing as OFF (light background). to put it another way: the display state does not match the actual state of the mapped parameter immediately upon switching to the page.
- make a new pedalboard
- map the ON/OFF parameter of the gain plugin to a button, in “momentary ON” mode.
- map the gain setting to a knob on another page
- on the Duo X, switch between the two pages
- note that, when arriving on the page containing the ON/OFF mapping, the Duo X display initially shows the parameter as ON (dark background), even though it is actually OFF – then the button operates normally and the display is correct after pushing the button (the button light is always correct… only the LCD display panel is incorrect)
make the display status always match the actual parameter status
- release: V1.11.2
- Operating system: macOS Big Sur
- System version: 11.6.3