I have one specific pedalboard that, when it gets loaded (on boot or when switching), when my DuoX is not connected to a computer will crash the HMI.
- Load this pedalboard: crashtest_HMI_freeze_usb_connect - MOD Audio
- Boot unit, or switch to this pedalboard, without the unit connected to a computer
- Twist a knob or push a button on the HMI → crash
- Repeat while connected to a computer (tried Windows, MacOS, Linux) → works
HMI shouldn’t crash.
- release: 126.96.36.19936
(had 188.8.131.5284-RC1 before and tried downgrading with no luck)
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: Linux, Mac or Windows
- System version: doesn’t matter
It would be great if someone can reproduce the issue. This bug doesn’t make much sense to me, there is (afaik) nothing in the pedalboard that depends on the usb connection at all.
I actually had a live-gig last weekend and only found out about this last minute (in the studio it’s always connected to my machine).
Ended up postponing the gig till the day after, and then just had a laptop next to it where it was connected to (also ended up recording the set there, so not a total bummer ).