Release 1.9.2

Hello everyone, another bugfix update for the 1.9 series is here - v1.9.2 aka “Our users are the best users”

This is a collection of fixes found by us, our users and our distributors.
Specially useful for Duo X, for which most fixes apply to.

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Here’s the full changelog:

• Fix “pedalboard reset” command in device menu
  • Fix swapped channel 1/2 Output Volume controls

Duo X specific fixes:

• Fix default bluetooth device name hardcoded as “MOD Duo”
  • Fix device screen boot under certain conditions
  • Fix integer-type parameters with % (percent) unit being wrongly displayed
  • Fix logarithmic-type controls over/under-shoot values when assigned to a knob
  • Fix toggles being assignable to endless knobs
  • Fix slow reaction of output volume control when changed quickly
  • Fix sub-optimal default codec settings

The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.

We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.

9 Likes

I still have my Duo (NAND) at a lower release. When I connect it it asks me to auto update to 1.9.2. if i do this can I later switch to the new kernel? If so, how?

Never mind, I solved it myself by ignoring the message and following the kernel update / factory image installation direct to v.1.9.2

On this regard i have a question: the 1.9.2 factory image has a good lot of “built in” pedalboards and banks that I’d like to try out and investigate. unfortunately when I restored my backup from USB, everything was wiped out by my old personal pedalboards and banks.

I’d like to have both. Is there a way to “merge” pedalboards backed on a USB drive with the ones currently in the device?

this is my current setup

i have a balanced cable going into 2 but i can hear bleed into 1.
is this to be expected?
when using the bypass it only dims the incoming signal.

This is bit problematic cause i want to use the CV input for an expression pedal

@dsorce, It sounds like your unit requires some attention. Write to support@moddevices.com and add the serial number of the unit.