Release 1.13.0 (Dwarf only, beta testing)

:rofl:
ok

2 Likes

Thansk @falkTX! These are all very well thought new funtionalitiesā€¦

Just trying to be helpful, I let you know some bugs I still found in this beta release (but manybe Iā€™m wrong and itā€™s something elseā€¦)

1. Saving a pedalboard in the dwarf itself: if I overwrite the name, it alway brings me to a freeze HMI as soon as I change the page-subpage. Even tried with the default pedalboard. Looks if I change the name it works nicely. Nothing to do with tempo mapping as I wrote before.

2. These days Iā€™m having fun with Looperlative self sync, the midi Out to the virtual midiloopback and the Dwarf sync to Midi. Then I play with Delays, Tremolos sync to the dwarf. If map the time translated to Tempo to a knob, changing the Tempo (1/2, 1/4,ā€¦) behaves strangely. Now I found if I change the subpage and go back to the Tempo subpage it gets the right time. But If I change the page or only turn the knob it doesnā€™t changeā€¦

4 Likes

just I saw that in the device settings the Info page is empty and also the Bluetooth page doesnā€™t show, although my dongle worksā€¦ should I delete now the manual uploaded firmware??

You can delete the manually uploaded firmware yes, assuming device still works without it.
regaring the empty/not-showing pages, that would be a bug and not intended

Hi, forum newbie postā€¦

I have a Dwarf, how do I PM you my serial #? Keen to test out the BT5 drivers

1 Like

You can just install the RC1, coming up very shortly

PS: locking the topic because RC1 is to be out in a few moments, lets continue discussion about the release there

4 Likes