Release 1.12

I’ve been trying to reproduce this, but so far no luck. So I have some questions:

1. Are you using any specific pedalboard or does this happen regarding of what pedalboard you are using?
  2. What OS are you using?
  3. What browser are you using?
  4. Are the IO Noisegate and Compressor turned on or off when the freeze happens?
  5. Any more information that might be useful for us to know :slight_smile:
3 Likes

I am on Mac OS 10.14.6
Using Chrome 108.0.5359.98 (x86_64)

The pedalboard was one of my own. This was the first time I went to the IO screen to see these new features, so I believe nothing was turned on, it was all whatever the default state is.

But if I am not connected via USB, I can access that screen and change the output level, etc.
So it’s not a huge issue of course.

1 Like

Can you reproduce this bug using different pedalboards as well? If not, can you share the pedalboard you were using?

1 Like

I tried reproducing this with a very simple pedalboard, and the issue did not happen.
I also tried this while the transport was engaged in play, but the issue did not happen.
I would have to go digging to find the version of the pedalboard for which this did happen.

2 Likes

Yes it happened only once for me as well.
I’ll keep you updated if it happens again.

1 Like

Hi.
I alway have a issues with my mod dwarf since the first V1.12RC.
It doesn’t recognize the Modfootswitch.
I have to deconnect/reconnect it and load a new pedalboard many time until it works.
It’s very frustating when something was working before a update and is briken after the update…

2 Likes

To be honest the FS wasn’t really working either :joy:

1 Like