Release 1.12.0-RC1

For now it seams all right !
Thanks a LOT for making the possibility to dim LEDs !

3 Likes

Same here on Dwarf :pensive:

1 Like

Fixed himself after a couple of reboots.

4 Likes

I have a Mod Duo X (mdx) and with the 1.12.0-RC1 it runs so far without problems. After the update I had to reboot the mdx several times because it was not recognized by the computer (Web Gui), then everything was fine.
Separate SPDIF is so cool, so you have more routing options. …

2 Likes

For those that had issues with USB not being recognized, do you mind if I open a private/direct message with you with links to an updated build?
It supposedly fixes the behaviour, would be great to confirm before doing an RC2.
Thanks!

8 Likes

Please! I would appreciate.

3 Likes

Please!

3 Likes

I’m using this new release last days with my dwarf. I liked a lot the new LED brightness and the go back control page is perfect… Thanks a lot!

Only my bluetooth 5 dongle is not working anymore. Will you include the rtl8761bu_fw.bin firmware file in the next RC??

Apart from that, I think it will be great to have the go back function aswell when you assign the plugin presets to one footswitch (… and simetrical :blush: )

4 Likes

THX

A few ideas:

• If you could rename the output e.g. “Hardware Playback 1/2 Analog” and “Hardware Playback 3/4 SPDIF” in the web GUI I would find my way around even faster.

And some more:

• Is it possible to display (and disconnect, …) the connections to the other plugins at the I/O of the plugins when the mouse pointer is over a connection? I find that very helpful with Cardinal/vcf rack.

• Also if you could set the relative length of patch cables would be useful. Like you can do with Cardinal/vcf rack.
    VCV Manual - Menu Bar

2 Likes

We do not include any radio-like (bluetooth/wifi) firmware, at all.

If you have placed firmware on the dwarf user data, alike done with wifi, it will remain across updates unless you factory reset it.

2 Likes

Good enough for me. Thanks!

Strangely I don’t recall to have done it before, and it was working before 1.12-RC1… with no factory reset yet.

2 Likes