Hello everyone, another bugfix update for the 1.11 series is here - v1.11.6 aka “feel the reverb and use it anyway”
This update brings fixes done in the v1.12 series, backported for those that either use Duo X Limited Edition units (which cannot use v1.12) or prefer to stay in v1.11 series for now.
Hope you enjoy
Here’s the full changelog:
- fix alignment of string parameters in settings dialog
- fix internal system priorities setup
- fix “manage cv ports” action for CV outputs with “cv_” in their name
- fix modgui integer and widget rotation handling
- fix transport info given to plugins
- notify plugins of buffer size changes (from 128 to 256, or vice-versa)
- save snapshots together with pedalboard, when saved from the device
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.