Release 1.11.2

Hello everyone, another bugfix update for the 1.11 series is here - v1.11.2 aka “It takes two to tango”

We have a few more fixes for a few things we noticed, some more serious than others.
This update is required for one very nice upcoming plugin, as it uses very big messages to handle internal state. :bird:

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Here’s the full changelog:

• fix settings’ window textarea terminator tag, used for string parameters
  • fix snapshot rename input not visible in Firefox 96
  • fix unavailable “ground loop compensation” utility (regression during v1.11)
  • fix usage of big string messages by plugins

Duo X specific:

• fix short-circuit detection notification

Dwarf specific:

• block all actions when reordering pedalboards/snapshots
  • fix device sync menu item not updating if changed from the web gui
  • fix snapshots addressing not updated when changed from the device menus

The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.

We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.

21 Likes

Hi
Just updated my DWARF from 1.10 to 1.11.2. I noticed that the DSP load on idle increase from 7% to 10% (9.4%). Is that to be expected?

Yes, because of the new IO processing. but that seems a bit too much in terms of DSP usage.

Well, with “on idle” I meant the default pedalboard with the gain plugin. Without the gain it idles now at 8.5% when input connected to output. Without any connection it’s 7%, like before with the default pedalboard.

Do I get that right? It looks to me that the monitored output ports been way more responsible then with 1.10.

Part of 1.11-RC1, so yes

• Improve responsiveness of webgui dynamic parameters
1 Like

On Mod Duo w/1.11.2.2675 and my TinyGain plugins stopped showing the incoming signal levels, and my Sooper Looper pedal stopped showing pedal states when used with my footswitch (0.4.1). The main Mod Duo switches still show and reflect two way button state fwiw.

I’ve rebooted twice, and dis/reconnected the footswitch, fwiw.

Is this related to why the webgui zooms out somewhat randomly now? I make large pedal boards, and then have to zoom in so that I can connect cables accurately, but it seems that when I slide around the interface it will snap out of zoom on me somewhat unexpectedly. I am using Chrome on a mac.