Hello everyone, another bugfix update for the 1.11 series is here - v1.11.2 aka “It takes two to tango”
We have a few more fixes for a few things we noticed, some more serious than others.
This update is required for one very nice upcoming plugin, as it uses very big messages to handle internal state.
Hope you enjoy
Here’s the full changelog:
- fix settings’ window textarea terminator tag, used for string parameters
- fix snapshot rename input not visible in Firefox 96
- fix unavailable “ground loop compensation” utility (regression during v1.11)
- fix usage of big string messages by plugins
Duo X specific:
- fix short-circuit detection notification
- block all actions when reordering pedalboards/snapshots
- fix device sync menu item not updating if changed from the web gui
- fix snapshots addressing not updated when changed from the device menus
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.