Release 1.11.1

Hello everyone, a bugfix update for the 1.11 series is here - v1.11.1 aka “It is ones all the way down”

This is a collection of fixes for bugs reported by the community or found from our own testing.
The updated fftw now applies to all units (see the Release 1.11-RC3 post for details) which allows us to finally push the updated cabsim IR loader, coming very soon!

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Here’s the full changelog:

• add system-wide fftw wisdom files to duo and duox (already done for dwarf in v1.11-RC3)
  • load system-wide fftw wisdom files on init
  • fix addressed momentary toggles’ initial value
  • fix control pages not updated when readdressing to different page
  • fix deleting preset while preset list is addressed
  • fix loading a pedalboard snapshot that references a plugin that no longer exists
  • fix renaming already addressed parameter
  • fix HMI widgets when readdressing the same parameter
  • fix pedalboard and snapshot titles shown on device screens containing non-normalized characters
  • fix preset rename (partial, a more complete fix coming soon)
  • fix use of plugins with non-string LV2 patch parameters

Dwarf specific:

• fix footswitch group LEDs not always being in sync
  • fix list offset when reordering pedalboards and snapshots
  • fix release action of double footswitch press triggering in certain situations

The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.

We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.

22 Likes

really really interested that IR expansion :eyes:

7 Likes

So, how many minutes should this update take? I’m on the third attempt to install the update - I have restarted my Dwarf twice. A progress meter of some sort would be nice.

2 Likes

I got my Dwarf yesterday, and the update only took a few minutes - and there was a progress bar on the web UI.

Were you able to get it updated?

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought with every update. A progress bar on the mod device like for example

would that be possible @falkTX ?

2 Likes

It should take few minutes, I’d say no more than 5.

1 Like

I let mine run overnight; no success. :frowning:

something is quite wrong then, the update is not starting I guess.
best to contact support at support@moddevices.com

1 Like

Back after vacation. Trying the update…AGAIN…seemingly without success. I just reached out to support - we’ll see what happens.

1 Like

FURTHER UPDATE: Connected my Dwarf to my main (desktop) computer tonight. Began the process to update to the latest release - success! Don’t ask my why I couldn’t before; I have no idea.

3 Likes

It’s kinda irrelevant now, but I contacted support: crickets.