Hello everyone, a bugfix update for the 1.11 series is here - v1.11.1 aka “It is ones all the way down”
This is a collection of fixes for bugs reported by the community or found from our own testing.
The updated fftw now applies to all units (see the Release 1.11-RC3 post for details) which allows us to finally push the updated cabsim IR loader, coming very soon!
Hope you enjoy
Here’s the full changelog:
- add system-wide fftw wisdom files to duo and duox (already done for dwarf in v1.11-RC3)
- load system-wide fftw wisdom files on init
- fix addressed momentary toggles’ initial value
- fix control pages not updated when readdressing to different page
- fix deleting preset while preset list is addressed
- fix loading a pedalboard snapshot that references a plugin that no longer exists
- fix renaming already addressed parameter
- fix HMI widgets when readdressing the same parameter
- fix pedalboard and snapshot titles shown on device screens containing non-normalized characters
- fix preset rename (partial, a more complete fix coming soon)
- fix use of plugins with non-string LV2 patch parameters
- fix footswitch group LEDs not always being in sync
- fix list offset when reordering pedalboards and snapshots
- fix release action of double footswitch press triggering in certain situations
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.