Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.1.0 release candidate.
The changes don’t affect the release date, as they are only minor tweaks and bugfixes.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.1:
Here’s the changelog:
- fix addressing disabled for all ports if just one is “expensive”
- fix rounding error calculation for knobs of integer controls
- fix queue of serial MIDI out messages
- fix unsent control output values during high usage
- remove mod-ui plugin blacklist
Here’s the manual download link:
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!