PV - Guitar Practice {Minor} - MOD Devices

Paolo Valente

Hi there! I thought it would be cool to practise some scales using a backing track instead of just a click, so I made a little one with the Step Sequencer. - All instruments are generated by one sequence, which makes it easy to adjust the BPM as needed and leaves some room for adding stuff (CPU usage 64%). - Knob#1 is assigned to some parameters of the guitar sound. - Knob#2 controls the level of the each instrument and the BPM. Have fun! :)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://pedalboards.moddevices.com/pedalboards/59e916882564d404ac6ea751
1 Like

This is nice. I like the Blade Runner beat… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@acunha nice to meet you and thanks for the comment! :slight_smile:
I told @dwek I had this problem with the screenshot and he suggested to upload the board again, so there will be a duplicate on the page soon. Who is going to delete the old one? Would you like to be contacted when I share it again?

Hey @pvguitar
So far this is the best distorted guitar sound I´ve heard using the MOD DUO.
Is it all sounds processed exclusively with the MOD DUO?

Great job! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@rogeriocouto Wow! :blush: I’m glad you like it. Thank you!
Yes, it’s just MOD DUO. Have you tried the pedalboard with your guitar already?

1 Like

No not yet but I will try the pedalboard as soon as I have a chance!

1 Like

Cool!
I’ve made a new one for practising lydian today. Just uploaded.
The guitar-setup here is the same but the amp-sound and the tone of the TS are slightly different.
I’m using the same Strat.
Hope you like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This one sounds even better!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I can do that, it’s a manual process (for now). But first we need to find out why your Duo is not building the screenshots correctly. We need @falkTX help on that.

@pvguitar Just so you know I’m working on a fix for the screenshot problem. Almost there.
You won’t have to worry about the PB that you already uploaded, I will be fixing all of them in a batch process.

1 Like

Great to hear that! :slight_smile:
The process of sharing pedalboards is already quite user-friendly but if the screenshot could be generated automatically after uploading… now that would be a really nice upgrade :smiley:
Thanks for letting me know, looking forward to it.