Purchased plugin fails

So I’ve recently bought a few plugins from your store - but I’m discovering some that I’ve just paid for that are still showing as trials!
Can someone help me with this? Example… I just bought the Marshall cabinet sim - I have the order confirmed web page, and down on the plugins bar the cabinet is showing it is owned, but when I drop it onto the stage it shows the Trial banner again.

2 Likes

Gah, same with the very expensive RMPro plugin.
I think what’s happened is I created an account on your shop page today, whereas previously I was purchasing as a guest without logging in (it didn’t seem to matter, the plugins always rapidly became activated and free of the Trial banner)

2 Likes

Please DM me the order numbers for the purchased plugins and your device serial number and I will take a look on what happened.

2 Likes

Hi! Try deleting, then reinstalling the plugin!

5 Likes

I can’t see how you create an account on the plugin page. I want to activate through my Dwarf but I’m afraid of facing the same issue

2 Likes

Honestly, since I joined MOD it’s the first time that I have such a report.
Anyway, I talked with @falkTX about this and the issue seems to be fairly easy to solve (although we don’t have yet the @Beilby case solved) and he is planing to implement a simpler workaround on a one of the next releases. Right now it seems to require sshing into the unit to solve, but it’s a simple solution.

2 Likes

Well, wonderful news - booting it all up tonight a new alert appeared telling me 9 plugins were registered and I am able to use them fine! Whatever you did worked! :smiley:

5 Likes

Honestly, I think that we did nothing :rofl:
The source of the issue that we were wondering about required your action and that’s what I was in the middle of the process to explain to you how to do it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes