Pedalboards Not Loading from Web to Dwarf

Hello @jesse

I have tried to use the “Try Now” button for several pedalboards and it is not working.
It looks like it will work but after this message:
“Victory! Your MOD device is now loading the pedalboard you picked… Rock on!”
Nothing happens on my Dwarf.
Am I missing something?

1 Like

browser extensions blocking the request? it is a internet site trying to send a message to a local device, noscript at least tends to block it.
instructions to unblock noscript at Troubleshooting - MOD Wiki

it is also always useful to try opening the MOD web gui on a private session and seeing if that makes a difference

4 Likes

Hi @falkTX

Private session makes no difference. I´m on Google Chrome
Also tried microsoft edge in private session

2 Likes

No browser extension blocking the request.

2 Likes

what chrome version? under what OS?

1 Like

Windows 10 Pro 21H2
Chrome Versão 109.0.5414.120 (Versão oficial) 64 bits

The same happens with a brand new install of firefox 109.0.1 (64-bit)

1 Like

Hello @falkTX

The pedalboards “try now” button is working again.
I didn’t do anything different them before.
I notice this problem a few weeks ago and didn’t asked for help because I thought I was missing something on my side.
Did you guys do something on your side?

2 Likes

Nope, we didnt touch anything. Was going to check it later in the week, but now seems more complicated…
Please let us know if it happens again!

4 Likes

Ok tks!

1 Like

I regularly have this same problem when I try to load pedalboards from the site, I have to go through a first step “New pedalboard” of the GUI and then “Try now”, then it works.

3 Likes

Hi @zwabo

That step didn’t help in my case.

1 Like

I found that if I had a pedal board that wasn’t saved when trying to open one from the web that it would say it’s loaded but it hadn’t loaded it.

3 Likes

Yes, I also have trouble with loading pedalboards from my Windows 10 laptop using Chrome. Sometimes they won’t load into the Dwarf even though the GUI states they have. I usually have to turn the Dwarf off and on again to make the laptop fully realise it’s there, then reopen the url in Chrome.

1 Like