PEDALBOARD CONTEST: Best of 2021

Congratz to the winners! Initiatives that invite shared creations are the real value here so I call upon all of you to share your creations!

Thanks for the shoutout and actually using my christmas card on your Instagram :smiley: that recognition is an honor by itself.

My Dwarf appears to be waiting for me at my safe shipping location (aka my parents)

You can expect usable boards for guitarists (both acoustic and electric) but also singers. I haven’t seen much content about the Dwarf and vocals and since I’m a singing musician, this could be some extra content to convince the extra customer :wink:

Whoop!

4 Likes

Super neat OSC interface and great sound. Well-deserved coupon. :slight_smile: That was an awesome video, @spunktsch.

(I’m still dreaming of those socks. Why in the bloody hell don’t they make fancy socks for people with 49-sized feet (13 US)? Do they think we big-footed blokes are all forest ogres?)

Congrats @roughael, that board sounds really nice.

2 Likes

@jon thank you very much (again) - to you and all at the ModTeam.

I was kind of looking for a theme to start a YouTube channel and the dwarf has so much more potential then I initially thought - or thought I would need.

@QuestionMarc thank you. The socks were a gift and I only wear them on special occasions.

4 Likes

A proof that we should always give a shot :wink:

We would like it as well. But we are really happy with the results anyway. We decided to run this contest as a sort of test and quite honestly it exceeded our expectations. A really nice video from @spunktsch, really interesting pedalboards and covering already a nice spectrum of what is possible with the MOD platform…maybe we lack a bit of the synths side/users, but we understand. Next time if not more, let’s at least have the same…quality talking, it’s exactly there already :slight_smile:

We are super excited to check what you can get out of the Dwarf. If you manage to get that wonderful Christmas illustration out of the WebGUI we are sure that creative spark is not an issue for you :wink:

Please share it with all of us! And if you need some materials, help, or whatever from MOD side, we are happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be on the lookout for those!

I would love to adapt the Zugspitzer to a midi control surface. If I do I’ll post that.

If I had one of those, I’d have hung it for Santa. He saw my black stinky one and flew by without dropping anything! :expressionless:

1 Like

Ciao
Falling Mask is a highly resonant synth trying to recreate the industrial / power electronics feedback patterns of the late 90s. Try changing patterns using button 1 which will act as a switch through the snapshots I have saved. Tweaking the parameters will give you a varied sonic palette for sound design.

Nicole 12 - Always Wanted

be a little careful, play loud!
peace :black_heart:

2 Likes

Quite interesting (and creepy!!) stuff here! I like it :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing it with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Spunktsch! Awesome video and pedalboard concept. Do you mind if we share it on the MOD socials with links and credit?

1 Like

not at all - please do.

1 Like