New plugin: dm-Reverse

This is an older one that I made. I think it’s pretty self-explanatory. :slight_smile:
I would not be surprised if there’s something pretty similar already there. Let me know if that’s the case.

This plugin is not yet in the BETA store. If you want to check it out, you can find a build here: Releases · davemollen/dm-Reverse · GitHub

4 Likes

To answer your question about similar plugins for MOD: there is MIRRORZ playing backward

Yeah, similar in the sense that plugin also reverses the signal.

This plugin is pretty much the Danelectro Back Talk pedal though, so it’s a bit different. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc1zvoU6tmg
The incoming signal is played back in reverse continuously. And the signal can be fed back into itself.

Hi Dave,

I can’t run it on my Dwarf: the icon and the screenshot are the tuna-cans like and when I drag the plugin into a pedalboard I got the “Error adding plugin” message.

I see those messages:

Jan 01 00:22:57 moddwarf mod-jackd[414]: error: failed to expand CURIE `mod:DelayPlugin'
Jan 01 00:22:57 moddwarf mod-jackd[414]: lilv_world_load_file(): error: Error loading file `file:///root/.lv2/dm-Reverse.lv2/dm-Reverse_dsp.ttl'
Jan 01 00:22:57 moddwarf mod-jackd[414]: can't get lilv instance
Jan 01 00:31:37 moddwarf mod-jackd[414]: can't get lilv instance
Jan 01 00:43:50 moddwarf mod-jackd[414]: can't get lilv instance

Thanks

2 Likes

@Abotte Sorry about that. Please download the latest version here.
This build should work.

Thanks for your immediate response: it works now and it’s an awsome plugin!

The only thing left to fix is the screenshot and the thumbnail: for some reason I still see the tuna can (although name and path of related files seems correct to me…).

Thanks a lot!

That’s probably because the images of the previous build are still cached. Can you try to empty the cache?
Cause it looks fine on my machine

You’re right!
Sorry for the inconvenience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No inconvenience at all. Thanks for trying it out!

1 Like