New plugin: dm-Repeat

This a multi-tap delay plugin. You can create bouncing ball or arpeggio like repeats with the skew control. The repeat control is independent from the feedback control which gives it slightly different sound options than a regular delay.

Negative feedback creates a crescendo (e.g. each repeat increases in volume), positive feedback creates a decrescendo (e.g. each repeat decreases in volume). Feedback values lower than -100% or higher 100% can result in very high gain output. This is increasingly so for more repeats. That’s what the limiter is for. But you could also put a distortion/saturation effect after this effect to control the output gain.

This plugin is not yet in the BETA store. If you want to check it out, you can find a build here: Releases · davemollen/dm-Repeat · GitHub

6 Likes

Please download the latest MOD Dwarf build via the plugin’s releases page from now on.

Unfortunately I can’t update the link in the original first post.

1 Like

Yay! Maybe you can add Duo and DuoX builds as well now? :slight_smile:

(I modified the link in the OG post. will try to do for the others as well)

3 Likes

Thanks for updating the links everywhere!

Yes, it should be fairly easy to add Duo and DuoX builds now too.
Should all of the targets below be built preferably?
[modduo, modduo-static, modduo-new, modduox, modduox-static, modduox-new, moddwarf, moddwarf-new, generic-aarch64, generic-x86_64]

Or can I stick with all “-new” targets plus generic-aarch64 and generic-x86_64?
I’m not sure what the differences between the modduo, modduo-static, modduo-new targets are exactly? For older software versions maybe?

There’s a new release with a modduo-new and modduox-new build.
I don’t have these devices. So it would be great if someone could try and verify that these builds work.

2 Likes

Tested on mod duo X, works like a charm ! Nice touch adding a limiter !

2 Likes

Fabulous on the mod dwarf - I really wanted something like this (for an “I Feel Love” cover). Works really well.

1 Like

It’s now in the beta store

2 Likes