My first "all in one" live looping setup

I folks !

This is my first « all in one » setup for live looping.
As the LP3 basic can’t control (yet ?) both A and B tracks simultanously, I’m using a midi footcontroller (Voes MX9 which I recommand) with a few MIDI CC map instances so that each looper can be controlled, as a single track, separatly and/or simultanously.
I still have some issues with the midi tempo stability and the phrases I can’t launch at their beggining but I’m still working on it.
Any advice will be welcome to improve this. I’m still learning how to use the Dwarf correctly.

9 Likes

very cool result @yulroipanda

3 Likes

Hello @yulroipanda

Thank you for this small tune coming from your heart that touched mine.
I had to share it with two fellow guitarists immediately.

Greetings and God bless. Marius

3 Likes

If ya’ll don’t know @mj_prod is a straight gangster and his praise is high.

3 Likes

Thanks @Kim @mj_prod and @Elk_wrath !

I see most of the shared pedalboards are visible on their posts but mine is not. Any idea of what I may did wrong sharing it ?

2 Likes

If I click the link I can see it no problem.

Maybe the beta plugins? Can’t see why it wouldn’t show. Of course I just shut down my gear so I can’t check directly

I also once quadruple posted a board, if it pops a couple of times, don’t feel bad lol

1 Like

Hello @yulroipanda Yul and @Elk_wrath ,

the link works perfect for me as well…
I don’t know how to handle this forum properly myself…

Greetings and God bless. Marius

2 Likes

:heart: you’re the best

1 Like

@yulroipanda is there a Beta plugin on the board? Then click on “Beta” om the right side and you will se the pedalboard listed.

1 Like

Hello @Kim Kim,

indeed it is the rakarrack rkr Sustainer that makes it a “beta” pedalboard, well spotted.

Greetings and God bless, Marius

1 Like

Super cool pedalboard! Thanks for sharing

I fixed that for you. You should just drop the link with no () or [] :wink:

2 Likes