Münster, Germany, 16th June

First gig with my Band for quite some time. Not sure yet, whether I’ll take the Dwarf or my good old pedals

2 Likes

In my limited experience, I’ve found that using my Dwarf at some practice/rehersals has given me a feel for how to use it (And the confidence that it works!) for a gig.
S’manth x

1 Like

Usability-wise I’m already convinced of the Dwarf :slight_smile:
But I’m struggling a bit with the sound. I like the nicely distorted bass sound i get with my pedals… I did a first capture for Aida X and got pretty close, but I still need to get closer :grin:

2 Likes

Nice, I’ll be travelling through Münster that day :slight_smile: I won’t make any promises but I think I might be there :+1:

1 Like

Das Schloss rockt?
I’m playing Bass in Elvellon

If you’re comming I feel like I have to use the Dwarf :grin:

Yep. So far I only know Spin My Fate, but Symphonic Metal sounds nice as well :blush:
And no pressure regarding the dwarf :grin:

1 Like

Were you there?

I used the Dwarf, with the initial capture of my pedal that i mentioned above. It sounded great :grin:

1 Like

Yes, I was there. It did indeed sound great! :fire: I enjoyed the show as much as I could with my backpack loaded for the weekend and friends talking to me half the time. :sweat_smile:
I didn’t see you set up on stage so I really wondered what I was hearing. Nice to hear that it was the Dwarf. :+1:
Unfortunately I had to go at around ten to ten as I had to catch my train because I had an upskilling course the next day.

2 Likes