Model pack found in YouTube, by Damien

Stumbled into this today: AIDA X - 8 Profiles High gain pack1 - YouTube

Link to download: https://damyfx.eu/

4 Likes

please make make sure to triple check these offerings @gianfranco.
These are all captures of vsts/tonex/nam and not the real amps.

@spunktsch

I have not added them to the model list. Just posted here out of curiosity as I found interesting that someone is already selling AIDA-X models.

1 Like

I think they may be for the PC plugin version ofa AIDA-X, which are too cpu expensive on the dwarf

Anybody tried them out if they work on Dwarf/DuoX?

i have not. it there was a way to try for free i would.

judging from the youtube video these captures don’t sound good to me

Hi Guys,

I’ve bought the pack so you guys do not have to risk those 10 euros :DDD

The verdict - the best JCM800 sound I have ever had under my fingers! I have not found any resonable Marshall sound till yesterday, it is so dynamic and works perfect with guitar vol knob. I found also Friedman, 5150, Engl very nice sounding. The rest is not usable IMO (I forgot to test Diezel :wink:
With monor tweaking you can get really hi end sound.

I suppose CAB is also very importand part of sound - I use Friedman IR from ml sound lab, the most balanced and versatile IR ever. I use only those IRs, they works great with cleans, jazz, hi gain, marshalls, Fenders:

The profiles works on Dwarf - with IR CAB and reverb up to 80% of CPU (no portal needed) and offcourse works with Duo X about 37% of CPU.

For those 10 euros you can get really good sounds, I hope they will make more profiles for AIda.

3 Likes

80%CPU at which buffwr size? 128 or 256 byte?

Anyhow, i bought it hoping that even more AIDA-X stuff will show up on the market

1 Like

I use always 128

what’s your take on the sound?

So it is actually usable, good!

Still not had the time to give it a try