Mod Footswitch

Hey Guys,

I’ve been looking for a while now for an Footswitch for my Dwarf.
Is it still possible to purchase an Mod Footswitch from Mod or somewhere else (any retail partners)?

Some dudes were selling them on ebay and so on but never answering my contact request.

I really need some more stomps for live shows in the future. Or can i simply use an Boss GA-FC or something similiar?

much love

Hi,

You can use any USB or TRS 1/4” midi controller.
I. e. I use a cheap USB hub with two Chocolate devices, which gives me 8 switches and 2 continuous controllers. It’s small and efficient

2 Likes

Hi,

I bought mine a couple of months ago from an online store based in Spain (I don’t know if I’m allowed to report the exact address or if there’s a policy against advertising in this forum, but you can google and I’m positive you’ll quickly find it. At the moment, it seems that there are some units available).

I’m very satisfied with it, although it’s too pricey compared to similar alternatives.

I also have a Chocolate, and it’s wonderful considering its price, but not having any feedback sometimes becomes an issue: the amazing Gossiper plugin is very useful to mitigate the hassle, and i’m positive in the future it will be upgraded to support custom labels.

The MOD Footswitch is (obviously) better integrated into the environment and the four footswitchs feels like butter :grin: I love it.

2 Likes

if you are even advertising places to buy MOD devices, I can’t see any problem on sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @jon!

So, I bougth it on Microfusa, and this is the link: MOD Devices MOD Footswitch

Apparently they have MOD Footswitch in stock, but I don’t know how accurate are they in maintaining the e-commerce.

Because they only ship to Spain and Portugal, I had to rely on a rapackaging service to receive my beloved unit in Italy; I used Colisexpat (https://www.colisexpat.com/) but I don’t know how they compare to their competitor… I received my package, so I guess I can’t complain :slight_smile:

1 Like