MIDI over Bluetooth?

Hi,
I am using a Logilink BT-dongle to edit my Dwarf with an iPad and it works great. Unfortunately MIDI over BT does not seem to work. At least MIDI-Designer 2, can´t find it.

Any clues?

Is not implementet jet. But if you use a cme widi-jack with your dwarf it is no problem. Be aware that if you only using the midi-in-port you have to power the widi jack via usb. I’m using a usb-hub to use the bluetooth dongle, have a usb-stick for backups and powering the widi jack at the same time. Works fine :-).

3 Likes

Thanks for the hint. I have a Quiccosound m.1 which is basically the same thing in a smaler from factor. I use one at my Kemper Stage, the other one will go to the Dwarf now.

Not the nicest solution, with the m.1 hanging on those MIDI adapters.
Lets hope for MIDI over BT soon!

1 Like

Has MIDI over bluetooth been implemented? i see a neat little 6 button box on amazon/ebay ( HHOP M-VAVE Chocolate BT Wireless MIDI Controller Rechargeable 4 Buttons Portable MIDI Foot Controller Pedal APP Control) that would be pretty handy if it could be used to trigger midi change commands over the Bluetooth dongle.

1 Like

Here’s a pretty good discussion about the Chocolate. You should find some relevant tidbits there.

1 Like