Hey there!
I was building a board and remembered that I have some really dope midi files saved that I’d like to use.
I checked the plugin store, and did not see a midi file player.
Is there a plugin that has that capability already?
If not, I’d like to make a request for one if its possible.
Thank you!
It’s mostly so I can work with the onboard synths and incorporate them into my recordings without sacrificing sequencing lanes.
1 Like
Hi, Is there any player that can receive an external clock and in which we can play clips and not songs? So that when changed, the clip keeps playing till the end before switching to ne next one?
Thanks for your help !
1 Like
jon
June 8, 2026, 8:08pm
5
If I understood your need correctly, unfortunately, I think there’s none available on the platform.
If you find some LV2 plugin that fills your needs, we can check if it’s possible to port.