Looperlative in the light of the MOD reboot

Everyone, Looperlative is still committed to supporting the MOD platform. In fact, I’ve been expanding the capabilities here to provide a new version. Release plans will be determined after MOD is able to discuss future distribution and how it will work. I will continue to support the Dwarf and the DUO X. I can build for the DUO, but it doesn’t support any of the HMI features which makes it fairly difficult to use on that platform.

More information after I am able to chat with MOD>

39 Likes

Thats great news as still struggling with button behaviour on my dwarf . Fingers crossed the update helps

3 Likes

Button behavior is likely still a MOD problem. I’ve made the offer to debug it, but haven’t heard anything from them.

3 Likes

There were quite a few pending/open topics, though I wonder if starting fresh is better now…

Once things are a bit less chaotic we should resume the talks. But I will wait on @friedsilence for dealing with the contractual things first anyway.

6 Likes

As an update, things are moving along well with MOD. There are some plans in place product-wise and MOD is enabling me to help locate bugs in MOD software related to Looperlative software. All-in-all this should help to resolve any quirks that remain.

16 Likes

Great to see plugin store finally back and have a chance to play with looperlative trial. (was just about to do that, when this insolvency thing happened) . Now the question is how to purchase? I see some other trials have price and “add to cart” option, but not looperlative. Is it coming?

2 Likes

some bureaucracy steps still in progress, we are waiting for those to be finalized as it blocks us from proceeding.

note that there is a small chance a MOD OS update is needed in order to be able to buy plugins, still unclear at this point.

6 Likes

I can’t speak for MOD, but I know that we’ve been busy dealing with paperwork. Nothing out of the ordinary. So, I expect the paperwork should be completed soon.

6 Likes